Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ByondClosedDoors (41), Dave1425 (32), DeafDavid (23), LowSky (57)
Who's Online
3 registered (susie, woodenshoes, 1 invisible), 35 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63119 Topics
441403 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#253879 - 10/09/08 12:26 PM utterly disgusted
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
Well as i had said before and i'll say it again.....i knew i'd be denied and i called it , sure enough ....

i am f*ckin numb right now........i spoke with the DAV who called me about 10 minutes ago with the lovely news.....yeah right..

I told them i am appealing it .....which by the way could take at least 2 f*ckin years.........this is BULLshit.they informed me

I did EVERYTHING RIGHT and still i'm denied...........

Maybe i pissed off and stepped on the wrong person(s) toes....as i will never know yet at this point who f*ckin cares.....my local vet agent told me when i called him said "the one good thing you have in your benifit is you're on SSDI therefore you're unable to work......the DAV told me the original rating will stay the same which is 40%...........i stayed right on top of the claim for 15 months all the way through thinking it was helping me....i submitted all the evidence they requested ..i even submitted letters from my wife and several family members , for what , so they can shoot me down like i knew they would.....i'm plum disgusted and fed up ....however I AM NOT giving up and i will appeal it because the system is NOT going to discourage me ....i have been discouraged enough ......maybe hiring a lawyert at this point is now something i need to seriously consider.

Coop

#253889 - 10/09/08 12:51 PM Re: utterly disgusted [Re: thecoopstah]
M3 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Central Ohio
Coop on a rampage! Keep fighting Coop.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.