Whne i was almsot 14 my brother went to colelge and also my older cousin..my younger cousin had no interest in me...I felt such a relief..I starting to date some girls...I felt so good...but in a way i was identifying with them more than liking them...i was so confused...most girls thought i was real cute...
At this time I earned some money cutting grass to my neighbors..there was one who was divorced he was like 40s ..One day i was cutting his grass and he called me into his house..
I was thirsty...He was in shorts and his shirt was open..I blushed. because i was attracted to his hairy chest...This guy was very nice to me...he was not mean..he was so different..to make the sotory short..I ended sitting on his la as he craress me and kissed me..I felt loved for the first time in my life...
He seemd to really like me..i was so confused but I needed love and affection...he was like a father figure to me..the father that was so absent form my life...soon i ended up sucking him...he was grooming me I know thta but for me it felt good to have a male that was non abusive ...no bullying no pain no hurt...for alsmot a year i vivited him many times..he liked to f**ck my ass and me to suck him...he moved away ..but by that time i was ready to move ahead...I kept my secret to long...I stil lhave issues when i date a female...I had girfriends but I still have many mixed feelings...When I went to college i was 17 and I started therapy on and off...now is the time i want to heal and i tihnk i will this time....