Newest Members
RepressedMem, jet_step, JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut
12468 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AndyP (48), Gaius (50), JoziSA (52), mmafan66 (48), nltsaved (36), RMM (52), Steve63 (51), zenboy (51)
Who's Online
4 registered (lapchinj, 3 invisible), 25 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12468 Members
74 Forums
64029 Topics
446832 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#251760 - 09/29/08 07:25 AM A Support Group For Pedophiles! *TRIGGER WARNING*
Enforce Offline

Recently I came across a forum called xxx at [link removed]. I was shocked to discover that its sickening site where men try to justify having sex with boys.

I was so mad and horrified I tried to explain to them how wrong they were yet they kept arguing with me making the excuse that as long as little boys consented to sex with them it was not considered as rape or molastation on the basis that the child would grow up normal and happy with their choice.

I tried explaining to them a child is not ready or experienced enough for such decissions and even if they consented its probly due to their naive and curious nature and the fact they were deceived and tricked by that adult and when that child realises whats taken place they will feel abused and regret.

The vile creatures at xxx refused to accept this saying there was no such evidence anywhere that any child would feel harmed as long as they consented. I dont want them harming anymore kids believing this bullshit excuse about consent which they use to justify their actionsand blame the kids for being willing enough. I want people to speak out and destroy their delusional excuses they use to justify their actions and I want to fight to get that website closed.

I believe there must be abuse victims out there who were tricked into taking part in sexual activity with adults but unfortunately I could not find such exmples ina ny literature or websites to destroy the excuses of those selfish animals on xxx.

I dont want anymore kids to suffer for it. It seems anyone can post anonymously on xxx forum without registering and I believe we should fight to protect the kids from thses monsters and their delusional beliefs.

There are particularly 2 very dangerous individual there named "x" and "x" who admit to doing very sick things to kids and they need to be locked up, Im shocked that nothing has been done about this and the moderators there turn a blind eye and fail to enforce the so called rules even when commenst like these are made....

[Links removed by ModTeam]

If they realise that consent for a child is not a valid reason enough to stop them from being hurt or feeling abused maybe we can make a difference.

WARNING: If there are any children who read this please DO NOT visit the xxx website as the people there are very dangerous and some members have been convicted for rape....

[Links removed by ModTeam]

Edited by modteam to remove names and links. We do not need to advertise for the website in question

Edited by ModTeam (09/29/08 09:14 PM)

#251768 - 09/29/08 08:37 AM Re: A Support Group For Pedophiles! [Re: Enforce]
joelRT Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Québec, Canada
Really??? Well, at the age of four I too consented. Forty five years later and I'm still dealing with the fallout of my happy choice. I'm sorry, I can't go on...

Joel

#251778 - 09/29/08 09:14 AM Re: A Support Group For Pedophiles! [Re: joelRT]
Enforce Offline

Sorry to hear that and I hope this topic didn't cause you too much distress, if it has I apoligise and I will remove it.

Obviously it was not your choice or your fault when it happened, you could have been much older and it still would not have been about you because kids are not experienced or well informed about such things. Even adults have regrets about certain wrong choices so to put that sort of pressure on a kid would be ridicilious to expect they know whats hapening.

#251780 - 09/29/08 09:23 AM Re: A Support Group For Pedophiles! [Re: Enforce]
joelRT Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Québec, Canada
Not at all, please don't remove it for me. For as upsetting as news of this sort is: A support group for pedophiles? - I believe that we need to be aware of all new developements concerning CSA. Blessedly most of the news is on the plus side, but every now and again...

Your fellow journeyman
Joel

http://www.channel4.com/more4/

How à propos. To illustrate my point, tomorrow night is the airing of the movie CHOSEN (follow the above link) It chronicles the harrowing tales of sex abuse in an English boarding school as told by three male CSA survivors. Now that is, for as trajic a testament as it may be, positive and good news. Men are feeling confidant enough now and are coming forward to publicly shatter the silence that we have been imprisonned in for far too long. Oh geez, now I'm doing it - rambling... Be sure to check the time difference for your area.

Edited by joelRT (09/29/08 11:12 AM)

#251822 - 09/29/08 12:34 PM Re: A Support Group For Pedophiles! [Re: Enforce]
Stretch73 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Sea Isle City, NJ
This is pretty awful stuff. It only proves further that the internet is a safe haven for pedophiles and the like. It’s too bad that one of the world’s most important and greatest technological inventions has to result in something you need to keep from your kids, or at least be constantly on guard over them when using the computer. As a former police officer and child abuse victim, I have always been drawn to the importance of protecting children and eliminating those responsible for abusing a child. I suppose now that I am a parent, a lot has changed. The idea that child abuse seems to be more frequent and more accessible because of the internet, has allowed me and even forced me to become even more vigilant.

I had never heard of the particular site you’ve mentioned, but I have heard of others. This one seems to be one of the more sick websites out there. I read the posted comments in the links, but I’m afraid if I go any farther through the site, I will more than likely throw my computer through a window. The pedophile needs to understand that if he/she has to constantly try to convince the world that molesting a child is safe and harmless, then one must only use commonsense that their “need to convince” is only evidence that it’s wrong! I believe those who abuse children know what they’re doing is wrong. If they thought it to be fair and just, why do they seldom do it out in the open? Why are they so secretive? Why do they constantly try convincing themselves and the rest of society that it’s okay?

I was able to become sexually aroused during my abuse. I sustained and maintained an erection throughout most of the abuse, in two separate periods of time in my life. Because I had an erection doesn’t necessarily translate into enjoyment or satisfaction. Sexual arousal is merely physical, and NOT emotional, NOT mental. I can remember my first abuser whispering in my ear, “You know you like it.” When in fact, a small portion of the abuse was physically painful and abnormal. My mind knew it was wrong, but my body didn’t understand. Children cannot make the choice simply because they don’t understand the consequences involved. Children are trusting and unsuspecting of the people whom they imitate and look up to. In my opinion, the parent, teacher, soccer coach, priest, is and always should be considered, the trusted and mature adult who protects children.

I find the biggest problem to be is that society would rather watch the Simpsons and laugh a little, rather than watching the news program citing the sick people who prey on our children everyday. We hear stories constantly, of neighbors, teachers, priests, coaches, and even relatives who “suspected” but never intervened. What happened to our moral structure and our obligation in protecting our children, who will become our next generation of leaders, and police officers, and athletes, and doctors, and sadly, criminals and abusers? Instead, we turn our backs to it because it is not directly affecting our lives, or our children, and none of us want to get involved. That is the excuse nowadays. “We just didn’t want to get involved.” Well I got news for all of you, if we don’t start getting involved, then what happened to us, and what happened to your daughter, son, niece, nephew, friend, neighbor, is going to continue to happen. Why? Because we sat back and did nothing! That is not a judgment I am willing to live with, and when I face my Maker, I’ll be damned if He asks, “Why didn’t you act?”

I sometimes get annoyed with this site, because it seems to be about “me, and I, and us.” We should also be devoting a certain amount of respect to “those who are suffering the abuse today, and what we need to do about it.” I see very few members, if any at all, singing off the same tune of “Not on my watch,” and “I’m going to do something about it.” The big excuse is; I don’t know what to do. Well here’s what you can do:

1)Write a letter to every state and federal agency calling for an investigation into sites like BoyTalk and it’s members.

2)Write your legislator and demand that John Smith, who was recently arrested for abusing a child is given a more harsh sentence.

3)When these judges decide to give a slap on the wrist, or what I think is more a “pat on the back,” stand up and let them know that their punishments are unacceptable and we will not stand for it.

We need to accept the reasoning that children are our most important asset. They are the next generation, but who will they become? It’s scary to think that we all could’ve stopped John Smith, because we knew he was being abused, and we knew he had emotional, mental, and sexual issues throughout his teenage years, and we knew he was unstable in his early 20s, but we did nothing to help him. He learned that nobody cares and nobody ever comes to the rescue. So maybe now he decides to commit suicide, or beat his wife and child, or molest and rape his child, or someone else’s child. I cannot stand the thought that I may have been able to prevent it, but I didn’t want to get involved.

Think about it!

Rich

#251951 - 09/29/08 08:57 PM Re: A Support Group For Pedophiles! [Re: Stretch73]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Excellent points Rich. Thanks for the suggestions.

#251999 - 09/29/08 10:59 PM Re: A Support Group For Pedophiles! [Re: WalkingSouth]
Fissy Tsickens Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Bassett, Virginia
This is sheer crap. The authorities should track as many down through the site as possible and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. Then they should let us have a turn at them. Sorry, its just SICK.

About a home I’ll never see

It may sound absurd...but don’t be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed...but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
It’s not easy to be me

#252005 - 09/29/08 11:12 PM Re: A Support Group For Pedophiles! [Re: Fissy Tsickens]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Never Sugar Mountain

Enforcer, I sent you a PM with my two youtube videos. If you are up for it, please bring it to them

#252038 - 09/30/08 05:11 AM Re: A Support Group For Pedophiles! *TRIGGER WARNING* [Re: Enforce]
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Why? Go to these sites!
You could end up being arrested if they get
your IP address.
What difference can you make to a perp?

How these sites 'thrive', when Governments
are supposed to be pro-active on child welfare
beggars the belief, that there is complicity
rife in the World.

There is no such thing as child protection, anywhere
in the World, and there never was, nor ever will be.

#252040 - 09/30/08 05:55 AM Re: A Support Group For Pedophiles! *TRIGGER WARNING* [Re: reality2k4]
Enforce Offline

Reality2k4, I guess its because I fight for the things I believe in, I cant stand seeng unfair things happen in the world and just turning my back on it. I thought I could reason with them and talk some sense but now I realise it was a lost cause, you can only talk to people who listen and they dont want to hear the truth.

Robbie Brown, great videos but I dont know if their going to make a difference anymore, my spirit has been crushed and now I see the people on those forums for what they really are, I still thought they had some morals, values or empathy but obviously their consumed in their own desires to persue what they want at any cost.

I now realise how pointles my arguments with them were and Im sorry Robbie but if I post back there im just going to end up getting upset again, their like a bunch of rabid wolves waiting to attack anyone who opposes them.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.