Newest Members
JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC
12490 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alpha (49), AYounglove10 (23), joanne (27), justme62 (52), pontifixmax (44), royjay (46), Steve S. (48)
Who's Online
4 registered (myrlin, 3 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12490 Members
74 Forums
64154 Topics
447646 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#251052 - 09/25/08 02:50 PM .
bardo213 Offline

Edited by bardo213 (06/21/13 06:22 PM)

#251206 - 09/26/08 10:12 AM Re: Having issues again... [Re: bardo213]
Morning Star Offline

Loc: Home

First things first, anger management comes only after you have learnt to express your anger and respect it, as after all it stems from our emotional core. Your anger is there for a reason, and I presume you have many!

Self respect begins with respecting, each and every expression of ours, and anger is an expression of your pain that you feel within, so repressing anger is repressing pain, and thus stopping it from getting released!

To start releasing anger, stop judging it!

Since, right now you have only been blocking your anger, so I presume you are sitting on a mountain of it, which is potentially harmful to your energy system because when not expressed anger becomes turbid or rancid, so it becomes a sort of self-inflicted pain, and that would explain your depression, which stems from self-repression, as for exhaustion, blocking anger can be exhausting, day in day out.

So to flip it around, learn to express your anger, in which ever way it comes, first their would be deluge, and slowly but gradually over a period of time, it would be balance or less disconcerting for others till then you better us every experience to release the back log, I am sure universe will help you there. Plus as long as you keep repressing your inner self, you will continue to find, people who do the same to you, sort of - Life always treat us, the way we do to ourselves, so take charge treat yourself better. I gather this might be pretty challenging, to you right now, take your time wrap your head around it! Be sure, you do not get into the traditional anger management therapies, they come much much later, and are usually for people who have tiny bit of anger to work out, you might friend have a mountain, so go explode, and find peace, and it will also help be assertive!

Practise, 'expressing' your anger in private, to 'people' who have angered you in the past, so you have learnt the way to express your self, you would soon be able to do it in public as well. Start at home, and then go public, that would be safer!

Fear of getting angry, could also be one of the reason, you feel this inability to express it in public situation, so when you allow yourself to get angry in private, without judging you will release it too, also it would you that it is safe to express yourself, you might not have had much opportunities to do so as a child.

Also I gather, you might have seen unsafe consequences of expressing yourself in public or private, you only have to help yourself, rather stand by yourself when expressing yourself in public and private, without expecting others of approving your emotions, especially anger, as fear of being judged or seen angry person, stops many people from ever learning to express anger in healthy ways!

Why Don't People Heal, by Caroline Myss; 30 days to clean up your vibrations - Abraham-Hicks

#251519 - 09/27/08 06:42 PM . [Re: Morning Star]
bardo213 Offline

Edited by bardo213 (06/21/13 06:22 PM)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.