Newest Members
Xr2, clt, Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung
12371 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
drivejoepublic (44), eagle299 (43), H18 (21), JJJ (43), mariposaman (63), SevenTwoTwo76 (39), TexAgMan (37), waiter (44), wgwarch (55)
Who's Online
2 registered (JW1230, 1 invisible), 35 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12371 Members
74 Forums
63587 Topics
444230 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#252006 - 09/29/08 11:14 PM Re: Betrayal! [Re: blueshift]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
I'm very sorry to hear this Mike. I too have lost control of my story to the public (small-town public).

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#252021 - 09/30/08 12:48 AM Re: Betrayal! [Re: Still]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Mike:

You have already read my struggle with the same sort of problem. I sure hope that you are able to stay as positive as possible and please try to stay focused on what you need to do for your recovery. Try not to react negatively or engage in self-destructive coping behavior. You have made a lot of progress. Let's not let it slip away. If you need our support you know where to find us. What these people are doing is really wrong and you should let them know that. Try my old focusing on the wall behind them trick. Then you won't even be able to see their eyes.

Your brother in recovery,

Mark

#252112 - 09/30/08 01:53 PM Re: Betrayal! [Re: blueshift]
lungfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: nowhere special nj
Mike, I am extremely sorry for being so wrong and not understanding the circumstances. I pray that I didn't add to your already difficult and totally unfair situation. I wish you the best. Pete

Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like to be taught. -Sir Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.