Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
6 registered (DaiseyLady, Johann, GT13568, Nothing Man, 2 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64186 Topics
447902 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#249981 - 09/17/08 01:37 PM O magazine link
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
was a man in your life abused?

this is from the link in the world news section that Curtis made, but thought this bit of the page might also be good to link directly to for family and friends, just says a couple of things to look out for if you are wondering

and this is the link curtis made so its in the same place

O magazine- malesurvivor

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#250317 - 09/20/08 12:08 AM Re: O magazine link [Re: king tut]
ChristineTrying Offline

Thank you for posting this. I am glad to see that the 'mainstream' media of the US, i.e. Oprah et.al. is starting to pay attention to something that needs to have attention paid to it.

There is a lot of information out there when one knows where to look for it.

#250426 - 09/21/08 01:31 AM Re: O magazine link [Re: ChristineTrying]
LittleMissL Offline
New Here

thank you for posting that, it couldn't have come at a better time. I had gotten really upset with my husband over some things this weekend and reading that really helped remind me that what I was upset about were actions resulting from his abuse. Damn it is so hard sometimes to deal with all of this.

I think I may be stopping and picking up a copy of that magazine issue when I get out of work this morning.

#250869 - 09/24/08 10:24 AM Re: O magazine link [Re: LittleMissL]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
I picked up the actual magazine at the super market the other day. I like to have important articles in my library and to be able to show others.

But I was pleasantly surprised, The article has a range of pictures of the people described and the format was much better.

Also, I had never seen the O magazine before and it was educational for me to peruse it.

Allen

puffer

#251433 - 09/27/08 11:57 AM Re: O magazine link [Re: pufferfish]
Logan Online   sad
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
thanks for posting this, Lewis.

As you may know, I am on a quest to find info to help my mom understand and deal better since I disclosed to her.

Logan

-Blade Runner

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.