Newest Members
mojo, James M, FredM88, Vermona, Jas52
12111 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
chrisH (34), Malaki619 (32), worcester2003 (51)
Who's Online
2 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, Cam76), 69 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12111 Members
73 Forums
62499 Topics
438054 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#250875 - 09/24/08 11:20 AM You know... I had felt mostly ok..
Gunner Offline
New Here

Inspite of "everything" I guess I had been feeling mostly ok. Kinda found a way to acecpt things that had happened. Burried most of it... reconciled the rest in my mind.

But since I have come forward to the poilice.. since I had to give a video taped statement....

I have been reliving it. The images and smells running through my mind.

I am very jumpy

moody

can't concentrate

can't sleep

I am hyper vigilant

I am losing my mind

#250881 - 09/24/08 11:35 AM Re: You know... I had felt mostly ok.. [Re: Gunner]
M3 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Central Ohio
Sounds like PTSD. Have you ever had therapy or did you just deal with this on your own? I'm sure dealing with the police has brought everything back to the surface. You should seek professional help.

I know this isn't much of a consolation, but you are a HERO to many of us here and we are here to support you any way we can!

Keep talking, writing, posting to get that nervous energy out. A lot of this may just be your little boy wanting to be heard and healed and not just put away again.

Michael

PS: Oh yeah, you should really put those scissors away... \:\)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.