Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
4 registered (finallyopen, petercorbett, 2 invisible), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63361 Topics
443061 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#250589 - 09/22/08 03:30 PM Speaking to the hurt boy
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
I have a scrap-book and i was thinking of taking some room to write to speak to little me, the part of me that hurts and is scared, what would you say to your little self to make him feel better?

Speaking to the hurt boy

It was not your fault

You have nothing to be ashamed of

You deserved better

Somebody should have helped you

You are not broken

I will hold you in my arms and nobody will hurt you

I will protect you at night when the sun goes down

Together, hand-in-hand, I will not leave you behind hurting- You will not be abandoned or ignored, I will care for you and make sure you have the things you want and deserve

You are not dirty

You are not less

You were brave and I love you and I am proud of you

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#250590 - 09/22/08 03:47 PM Re: Speaking to the hurt boy [Re: king tut]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
That is a great response Lewis. I wrote a reply to your forgiveness topic that you might not understand just yet, but I have great hope that eventually you will understand and enjoy the great freedom that completing the last step of recovery brings.

Mark

#250597 - 09/22/08 04:02 PM Re: Speaking to the hurt boy [Re: king tut]
blueshift Offline

Loc: infinity
I tried to read this post. It hurt too much. I'll try again at some point.Sorry.I'm just not ready for it yet.

#250611 - 09/22/08 05:20 PM Re: Speaking to the hurt boy [Re: blueshift]
M3 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Central Ohio
Beautiful Lewis!

Are you able to let Little Lewis reply to these messages?

#250614 - 09/22/08 05:46 PM Re: Speaking to the hurt boy [Re: M3]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: M3

Are you able to let Little Lewis reply to these messages?

I didn't think about that, that is a really good point thanks, i think i will work on that

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#250618 - 09/22/08 06:07 PM Re: Speaking to the hurt boy [Re: king tut]
M3 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Central Ohio
I think that would be incredibly insightful for you. My T suggests that if you are having trouble, hold a crayon in your non-writing hand for Little Lewis' writing. Don't pressure it, but I think if you are alone one evening and give Little Lewis a chance to read these, he will have a lot to say.

((Lewis))

Michael

#250619 - 09/22/08 06:15 PM Re: Speaking to the hurt boy [Re: M3]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

i like that idea! i actually found some crayons the other day and i couldn't resist the impulse and had to give them a go, just scribbling, but i threw them out because i was having a tidy out and i havent got room to store things, but i think i should have more in one of my drawers or under my bed, or anything to let me get in touch would be good

#250630 - 09/22/08 08:15 PM Re: Speaking to the hurt boy [Re: king tut]
kutcher Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Delaware
Lewis,

What a great thing to do, to say to read, to hear, I am just learning to be nice to the little boy instead of trying to banish him.

Very powerfull, very beutiful, wouldn't be great if all of us had had a great guy like you telling us these things when we were hurting.

My honor, respect and love

Dave

#250644 - 09/22/08 09:11 PM Re: Speaking to the hurt boy [Re: kutcher]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Hi again Lewis.

You got me thinking. Whenever you (or anyone) writes to your little-self, I notice that I'm not one to ever do that. Is that because we're just different? I don't know. In fact, I seem to think in opposite extremes.

Sometimes I feel like saying "Drop this inner-child down a well"............. lol, is that bad?

Lewis? Do you really FEEL what you're saying here in this post? Or are you trying to grind it into your brain that this is what you deserve/deserved, but don't yet FEEL it? Where ARE you emotionally right now when you think about yourself at such a young age?

#250906 - 09/24/08 01:57 PM Re: Speaking to the hurt boy [Re: Hauser]
sunwolf Offline

Loc: Indiana
beautiful expressed..amde me cry but i find it beautiful...:)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.