Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
alan's marc (43), Opal (59)
Who's Online
3 registered (Cthulhu, Taylor238, 1 invisible), 77 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62528 Topics
438168 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#25053 - 10/19/03 05:07 PM Apology and Promise
FlyWM Offline

Loc: Michigan
I know up to this point I haven't posted much, and for that I apologize, I have been to afriad. But I have realized, thanks to a good friend, that I should be brave and work at it, I am still scared, but I promise I will try to post more, and try to help as much as I can.

Scott

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible in not a declaration, it's a dare.

--Adidas

#25054 - 10/19/03 05:22 PM Re: Apology and Promise
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Scot it is ok to be afraid when you start the journey into freedom. And it is ok to listen and to ask for help. That is what we are all about. When I first came here I was the same. It did not take me long to realize that I had joined a truly remarkable group of men. Men who are considerate, comforting and who all have great shoulders to lean on. And the really neat thing is that we all do it all the time. Lean and offer it comfort and seek it etc etc.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#25055 - 10/19/03 06:32 PM Re: Apology and Promise
ScottyTodd Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Pennsylvania
Scott, You haven't posted before but YOU HAVE TAKEN THAT FIRST STEP NOW! I understand how frightening the first of everything is for us survivors AND you have posted. I thank you for that post because now we have another link in our chain of support.

As for sharing, do what you can...trying is what we all do to move ahead helping others while helping our own journey. You may have the key to someone elses question. You are a survivor like we all are and I'm glad you spoke up. Glad to have you on board!!!

Howard

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.