Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
5 registered (unhappycamper, Don Laufersweiler, CCDC, LPC, Obi, 2 invisible), 27 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12486 Members
74 Forums
64149 Topics
447611 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#250499 - 09/21/08 08:35 PM Chew on this
ineffable Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: state of holeecrapdood
There are no right or wrong answers cuz we're among burgers here, but...

Are you & how do you feel being either:

a) a square patty in a round bun world?
b) a round bun in a square patty world?

Do fries go with that shake? & what of the frostee?

C

#250507 - 09/21/08 09:32 PM Re: Chew on this [Re: ineffable]
frost Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Eh?
Craig, this question is undoubtedly vital.

I sometimes feel like both a square patty in a round bun world AND a round bun in a square patty world.

A. Square patty in a round bun world:
As as square patty in a round bun world, I often feel, gosh darnit', that I just don't fit into places and all my life I have just assumed this is true. Sometimes square patties don't necessarily receive the right training and introduction to the round bun world in which they exist. Never the less, this square patty is getting the guidance that I require to exist harmoniously in this round bun world. Can you believe that square patties were not made for square buns! Turns out after all this time, square patties and round buns are fabulous together as has always been taught by the little red haired fairy.

B. Round bun in a square patty world:
At times I feel inadequate to handle the square patties of life. They seem so cumbersome and large to deal with... Awkward corners make things hard to carry. I am learning however that with healthy round-bun mentality, I can establish a foil wrapper that will help me hold everything in place. This foil wrapper, once in place... Will also keep me warm and cozy through even the worst of times. After all, that's what foil wrappers are for.

I'd prefer a baked potato with broccoli & cheese and the frostee is a MUST.

~Bri

#250508 - 09/21/08 09:59 PM Re: Chew on this [Re: frost]
M3 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Central Ohio
LOL

#250609 - 09/22/08 05:10 PM Re: Chew on this [Re: M3]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
I feel more like a large round patty in a small square bun world because I'm always hanging over the sides of the bun. Years ago I felt more like a small square patty in a large round bun world. And I prefer some good and greasy, heavily salted & peppered krinkle-kut fries with ketchup, and I always choose the newer vanilla Frosty over the long-established chocolate version.

This wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that I have doubled in weight since high school, would it???

Mark

#250643 - 09/22/08 09:11 PM Re: Chew on this [Re: Trucker51]
1islandboy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: washington
o.k.

I'd like to get in the square to round debate.

I'm not so sure it matters whether it is square or round. What matters is the burger to bun ratio, in any given bite.

And no, I don't want fries with that, because if I wanted fries with that, I would have ordered them when I ordered my burger.

What burger, you might ask?... ,the +++BIG DON JUAN+++ (of course).

island

#253667 - 10/08/08 05:07 PM Re: Chew on this [Re: 1islandboy]
frost Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Eh?
I had Wendy's for lunch.

The square patties and the round buns both seemed rather harmonious.

I think it was the foil wrapper.

~Bri

#253693 - 10/08/08 06:42 PM Re: Chew on this [Re: frost]
AndyJB2005 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Saint Paul, Minnesota
Hey, I had Wendy's too! They can make them any shape as long as they stay 99 cents each! lol

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.