Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
3 registered (Nothing Man, ER3277, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64186 Topics
447897 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#250400 - 09/20/08 08:19 PM Am I being silenced?
Tinman Offline

Loc: Lake Forest, CA
I just tried to put a new post on Open Forum. It says I do not have "permssions" (No, I did not misspell it) to post a new topic.

Am I being silenced because of my SNAP post?

To the perps: Don't worry about me coming after you. But you damn well better watch out for God! "Vengeance is mine", saith the Lord

#250424 - 09/21/08 01:24 AM Re: Am I being silenced? [Re: Tinman]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

No Tinman, You are not being silenced. You can try a couple of things. Delete your browser cache/history, and cookies.

*Log out and log back in.
*Depending on the browser you're using you may have to login more than once to be successful.
*Move around on the site a little from forum to forum always checking your status on the upper right just below the MS Logo bar.
*If you see "Welcome Timman [Log out]" after going through all that you should be able to post.

If not let Nathan, the webmaster know by sending him a PM. Maybe he can discover what the trouble is.

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.