Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (60)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 19 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63412 Topics
443345 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#249866 - 09/16/08 04:10 PM Re: Need laundry tip.*T* [Re: GoFigure12]
blueshift Offline

Loc: infinity
OK. ..I want to thank everyone for their replies. I'm sorry my shame kept me from doing it sooner. And by the way I'm not justifying my shame just apologizing for it. As it turned out, my only problem was the cheap laundry detergent I had been using. I got better detergent and the marks are coming out.
I guess I should feel lucky the problem isn't worse like incontinence or something. I know there is scar tissue from the flashlight though and I theorize that the scar tissue acts as a canal through an otherwise impassable seal. OK I'm sick now. Anyway, problem solved. Thanx guys. I'm going to take another OCD shower and forget this post ever happened now.

#249934 - 09/17/08 02:47 AM Re: Need laundry tip.*T* [Re: blueshift]
1islandboy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: washington
I have no experience on this subject.

I would like to add, that I feel blessed that my girlfriend cleans houses for a living.

I'm just curious, if anyone has tried washing soda?

I dunno, perhaps to caustic.

island

#249958 - 09/17/08 11:05 AM Re: Need laundry tip.*T* [Re: blueshift]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Blue,

I'm interested in what detergent you found effective.

Allen

puffer

#249991 - 09/17/08 03:19 PM Re: Need laundry tip.*T* [Re: pufferfish]
TJ jeff Offline

MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
I have had to really put into practice the advice of this thread the past few weeks (posted more about that in the Health and Wellbeing Forum)

all I can say from my recent experience is to pre-treat the stains with a good quality pre-treater and use good quality detergent and 2 full scoops of OxiClean

and... also want to mention... I was wrong in recomending poplin fabric boxers - it is true that stains seem to come out of that type of fabric easier - but... if you have more leakage/blood than just spotting, it will show through your pants which can be quite embarrassing...

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.