Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ByondClosedDoors (41), Dave1425 (32), DeafDavid (23), LowSky (57)
Who's Online
2 registered (Tarobuns108, wdmkr), 59 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63119 Topics
441403 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#249813 - 09/16/08 03:39 AM It was a bug!Blueshift NOT leaving MS.
blueshift Offline

Loc: infinity
Just got a pm from Larry and I guess what happened isn't because I'm in some kind of trouble as I first thought. I guess it's probably some kind of bug. Hopefully I will be able to post again soon. Sorry for the false alarm but I get pretty cynical when I'm depressed and tend to assume the worst in situations like this. I can still modify posts I have already made so I have been using that to post these announcements.

Edited by blueshift (09/18/08 07:47 PM)

#249843 - 09/16/08 11:51 AM Re: smell flashback [Re: blueshift]
blueshift Offline

Loc: infinity
I think I located the source of the triggering smell. My housemate is using a new soap and I think it's the culprit, though when I took a whif, it didn't trigger me as bad as when I was smelling in the air earlier. I guess I'm going to have to ask my housemate to change his soap for me. Of course I'll offer to buy him some new soap, but it's gonna be hard to ask it of him anyway.

Oh well, at least I know how to avoid it now.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.