Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
5 registered (Greg56, highflight, PhoenixRising, pufferfish, 1 invisible), 35 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63648 Topics
444519 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#24964 - 10/19/03 04:57 PM Freeing
FlyWM Offline

Loc: Michigan
The other day when I saw psych and discussed things with him, when he thought about that and what he has seen, he says he thinks I have a mild form of multi persons. This is scary, but at the same time, I have tried to accept it, I have known there was something dd about me like this ever since I was 4, but I have denied it, and fought it and lied to myself, but now that I have accepted it, it is freeing, it took a wieght off my chest and has made me feel more real if that makes sense. It may sound odd, but I am almost thankful for it in a way, because of things I have done when not totally myself, I know that it is not totally my fault, that I am not crazy when I say I wasn't totally controlling it. I understand some people may be skeptical, but others have seen this in me, as have I, so I know it is true, but I respect all opinions, even those that are skeptical.

Scott

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible in not a declaration, it's a dare.

--Adidas

#24965 - 10/20/03 09:27 AM Re: Freeing
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
I agree, that any time, it seems to have answer, even if that is of something difficult, at least that is better then not understanding or knowing what has happened or is happening with you. I hope that therapy continues to be good thing for you.

leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.