Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
aleja (40), bc22 (47), DavidMI (40), Forrest_Gump (39), Jay1946 (68), Malc4 (29), mpm01 (49), widpaulman (43)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 9 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63570 Topics
444147 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#254764 - 10/12/08 10:45 PM Re: Comforting Spirits [Re: arronb]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: arronb
Guardian Angels

Then from behind where I was standing watching thereís this force that comes rushing thru and past me, I canít see it but I can feel it, itís going really fast and itís really powerful ... it goes thru the man and grabs the kid and takes him away.
I can see myself in the arms of an angel, then I see an image of the kid again, he is looking at me as he sits holding on to the angel and I hear the kid saying ďitís ok everything is going to be alrightĒ,
itís like there is a warmth that is flooding over me, I feel totally safe & protected ... and then I see the kid and me both sitting in the angels lap.

Ps 34:7
7 The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him,
and he delivers them.
NIV

#254891 - 10/13/08 01:38 PM Re: Comforting Spirits [Re: pufferfish]
sunwolf Offline

Loc: Indiana

*** TRIGGERS ***

Yes I have felt that too...when i was being raped or hit badly by my brother and cousins I always felt there was someone that would protect me from futher harm...at nights i would feel the presence of angels or some one there that would soothe me to sleep..when i was going to get punsihed by my aunt or mother with enemas i felt them telling me it will be over soon...you will survive...
When i grew up i started meditating and then in a trip to Arizona i met this native shamman that we engaged in a "trip" and he called me "sunwolf"...in the vision i was attacked by dogs and then i turned myslef into a big wolf ...and I defended myslef from them...i use a wolf token in my neck and i feel protected now...but I think most of us have felt angels or others helping us to survive.

[Edited by ModTeam to add trigger warning]

Edited by ModTeam (10/13/08 07:03 PM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.