Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ByondClosedDoors (41), Dave1425 (32), DeafDavid (23), LowSky (57)
Who's Online
3 registered (Doubter, don64, Obi), 57 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63119 Topics
441402 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#247591 - 08/31/08 03:54 PM Ex-police chief Alec Alexander jailed
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
This is just another nail in the coffin of Humberside Police UK/
No stranger to controversy about child abuse allegations and cover-ups over many years, and covering top cops, backsides.

He should have been given life, for abusing his daughter for so long, and distributing images to a pedophile group of 450 members!

What? Sort of message does this give out to abused kids who want to disclose to a bent police force!

Ex-police chief Alec Alexander jailed 10 years for raping daughter
Adam Fresco, Crime Correspondent

A police chief superintendent who abused his daughter when she was 10 years old and raped her when she was 17 was jailed yesterday.

Alec Alexander, 61, a retired Humberside officer, was found guilty at Hull Crown Court of rape and indecent assault as well as a charge of taking an indecent image of a child. He was jailed for ten years.

Alexander, of Hessle, East Yorkshire, who retired in 2000 after a 30-year career, had previously admitted possessing and distributing more than 60,000 indecent images of children.

The jury was told that Alexander, a married father of three, first sexually assaulted his daughter when she was 7. The victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is 33.

Judge David Tremberg said that the victim had asked other children at school whether “their daddies did to them what [her father] did to her”.

He told Alexander: “You are a man who has clearly had an obsession with sexual offences against girls — a preoccupation which pervaded your relationship with your daughter.”

Police discovered “meticulously organised” files on Alexander’s computer and found that he distributed his material with “like-minded people” over a file transfer website.

He was placed on the sex offenders register indefinitely.

#247765 - 09/01/08 07:07 PM Re: Ex-police chief Alec Alexander jailed [Re: reality2k4]
Tinman Offline

Loc: Lake Forest, CA
Don't get me started. Britain doesn't have the death penalty. But still. Prison? For a life destroyed?

What benefits society if this monster still breathes?

To the perps: Don't worry about me coming after you. But you damn well better watch out for God! "Vengeance is mine", saith the Lord

#249013 - 09/10/08 02:09 PM Re: Ex-police chief Alec Alexander jailed [Re: Tinman]
Logan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
This MOFO had 60,000 images (shudder), I know that there are a lot of us, but still makes me wonder if one of them was me!

It was his Job to up hold the Law and he did the exact opposite and only got 10 Years!

This makes me enraged!!!!!

-Blade Runner

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.