Newest Members
Bennett, 0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2
12503 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
asdude1981 (33), Avery46 (51), hans32 (46), jean-noel (49), Kirk (59), Kirk Wayne (59), Mechanical (21), OldTrafford (50)
Who's Online
7 registered (sorryson, JW1230, lapchinj, 3 invisible), 86 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12503 Members
74 Forums
64193 Topics
447968 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#241936 - 08/02/08 11:12 AM Mod alerts
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Family members and friends,

In our current review of site operations one topic that has come up is that of the Mod Alerts/Reports we sometimes get from our users. The problem is that up until now we have not had a specific clear system for dealing with these and making sure all are actioned and acknowledged. As the site expands, however, the need for such a system has become pressing. We appreciate your input when you report something of concern to you, and while considerations of time and other users' privacy will often mean we cannot get into a discussion of the problem with you, we do want you to know we have received your alert/report and are acting on it.

If you send in a Mod Alert and don't have an acknowledgment within two days, please let me know, with details of which forum and which post concerned you. This will not only help us troubleshoot how we're handling mod alerts, but it will also make sure the item reported got the attention it should have.

After we've been doing the new response system for about a month we'll get back with you to see how you feel it's working, but please feel free to offer us feedback on this at any time.

Larry, aka roadrunner
ModTeam Coordinator

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#248478 - 09/07/08 11:07 AM Re: Mod alerts [Re: roadrunner]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Family members and friends,

Well, it's been a month since we began our new system for dealing with Mod Alerts. Please let us know how you think it's been working. If you have sent in a Mod Alert/Report, have you received an acknowledgment for it? So far the new system seems to be working, or at least I have received no complaints about it.

Larry, aka roadrunner
ModTeam Coordinator

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.