Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
alan's marc (43), Opal (59)
Who's Online
2 registered (maxxie, 1 invisible), 57 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62528 Topics
438168 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#248369 - 09/06/08 02:21 PM Need laundry tip.*T*
blueshift Offline

Loc: infinity
I have a little scar on the inside of my butthole from having some wacko rape me with a flashlight a few years ago and since then I've had a lot of skid marks on my underpants that don't come all the way out in the wash. Seems my pooper can't do as good a job anymore holding in the leakage. (I know, it's gross.)

I can soak my white ones in bleach but I have colored ones too and if anyone knows a good way to get em clean I'd appreciate any tips.

Just one more little reminder for me of my being a rape survivor. I usually take two and sometimes three showers a day just to keep that part of myself clean. Ugh! Feel like crap just talking about this.

#248371 - 09/06/08 02:35 PM Re: Need laundry tip.*T* [Re: blueshift]
LN3(SS) Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MD
Doug,

Have you tried spot remover with one of the old fashioned scrubbing boards? If the regular detergent removers won't work, take a step up to the industrial strength. I think they sell them at some of the warehouse chains.

If this seems like too much work, just can the coloreds and move to whites. It sucks, but it was easier for me. I feel dirty discussing this too.

Brian

"When we go into battle, I will be the first to set foot on the field, and I will be the last to step off, and I will leave no one behind. Dead, or alive, we will all come home together." LTG Hal Moore, Jr., USA (Ret.)

#248376 - 09/06/08 02:52 PM Re: Need laundry tip.*T* [Re: LN3(SS)]
ineffable Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: state of holeecrapdood
Guys

It's crappy (pun intended).
But we have also been conditioned to view the body's natural funtions shamefully.
Many men deal with leakage.
My effect was the opposite, it was more of a blockage.
I had to have an anal dilation in my early 20's.

Try vinegar or salt
http://home.howstuffworks.com/laundry-tips.htm

C

#248377 - 09/06/08 02:52 PM Re: Need laundry tip.*T* [Re: LN3(SS)]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Spray & Wash, which is used to pre-treat stains works 90% of the time for me, and my wife is a big fan of a washing machine additive called Sun Oxygen Cleaner. Use them together and it is almost foolproof. Maybe use a scented detergent too.

Mark

#248378 - 09/06/08 03:12 PM Re: Need laundry tip.*T* [Re: Trucker51]
AndyJB2005 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Saint Paul, Minnesota
There's no shame in wearing disposable undergarments, I feel. And there's some out there where no one could even notice. Might save you a lot of headache. *shrug*

#248555 - 09/07/08 09:44 PM Re: Need laundry tip.*T* [Re: blueshift]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Blue,

The skid marks are from a small amount of bleeding. Blood doesn't come out with bleaches or ordinary laundry. It has to be removed prior to laundering. Spray them before washing with a product called Spray 'n Wash or equivalent.

The skid marks are rust. Blood is oxidized to rust particles by bleaches and washing. Rust is extremely difficult or impossible to remove.

You may have had some damage to the anal sphyncter which is not healing properly. It is impossible to tell without examination by a competent physician. When they check your prostate gland the idea is to not linger. They usually don't examine very well.

I sometimes have skid marks too. I had the flashlight routine also as a kid but with other tools. My doctor identified scar tissue a number of years ago.

Bleeding hemorrhoids can also cause the skid marks. Lots of people have the hemorrhoid problem. Hemorrhoids, if you have them, are not from your trauma but have another unrelated cause. There are dietary treatments for hemorrhoids if that is what you have.

puffer

#248850 - 09/09/08 02:29 PM Re: Need laundry tip.*T* [Re: pufferfish]
TJ jeff Offline

MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
Spray and Wash and OxiClean works for me...

I've totaly canned wearing tighty whiteys (for reasons related to things my uncle did) I've found that the colored boxers in a polin fabric release stains much easier

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

#248858 - 09/09/08 02:59 PM Re: Need laundry tip.*T* [Re: blueshift]
M3 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Central Ohio
Never thought I'd see this topic on the site.

Ok, I have Crohn's disease so trust me, I've dealt with all sorts of leakage, especially when my Crohn's is active. I don't particularly like boxers because the material is so thin, that if there is leakage, it goes right through and onto your pants (which can present an entirely different problem ). What I've found is wearing colored boxer briefs works best for me. They don't seem to ride up as much (less stains) and they seem to clean better and not stain (I just use regular liquid detergent and fabric softner). Come to think of it, the liquid fabric softner may be the key. Liquid fabric softner works by coating the fabric and thus repels water. I wonder if it acts as some sort of stain preventer in this case?

Wow, never thought that piece of knowledge would ever come in handy. \:D Hope this helps!

Michael

#248949 - 09/09/08 10:21 PM Re: Need laundry tip.*T* [Re: M3]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

I too have had all kinds of digestive problems. As a little kid I had nervous indigestion and would take of pepto bismol.

It has developed into diverticulitis. I have lots of food allergies or food irritants. I was abused in a boy scoot camp and for some weird reason I have become allergic to some of the typical foods they serve in such a camp. If anybody can explain this it would be interesting. But when I eat eggs for instance I get hemorrhoids which can bleed if I eat a lot of them (eggs not hemorrhoids).

#249090 - 09/10/08 11:06 PM . [Re: pufferfish]
GoFigure12 Offline

#249866 - 09/16/08 04:10 PM Re: Need laundry tip.*T* [Re: GoFigure12]
blueshift Offline

Loc: infinity
OK. ..I want to thank everyone for their replies. I'm sorry my shame kept me from doing it sooner. And by the way I'm not justifying my shame just apologizing for it. As it turned out, my only problem was the cheap laundry detergent I had been using. I got better detergent and the marks are coming out.
I guess I should feel lucky the problem isn't worse like incontinence or something. I know there is scar tissue from the flashlight though and I theorize that the scar tissue acts as a canal through an otherwise impassable seal. OK I'm sick now. Anyway, problem solved. Thanx guys. I'm going to take another OCD shower and forget this post ever happened now.

#249934 - 09/17/08 02:47 AM Re: Need laundry tip.*T* [Re: blueshift]
1islandboy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: washington
I have no experience on this subject.

I would like to add, that I feel blessed that my girlfriend cleans houses for a living.

I'm just curious, if anyone has tried washing soda?

I dunno, perhaps to caustic.

island

#249958 - 09/17/08 11:05 AM Re: Need laundry tip.*T* [Re: blueshift]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Blue,

I'm interested in what detergent you found effective.

Allen

puffer

#249991 - 09/17/08 03:19 PM Re: Need laundry tip.*T* [Re: pufferfish]
TJ jeff Offline

MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
I have had to really put into practice the advice of this thread the past few weeks (posted more about that in the Health and Wellbeing Forum)

all I can say from my recent experience is to pre-treat the stains with a good quality pre-treater and use good quality detergent and 2 full scoops of OxiClean

and... also want to mention... I was wrong in recomending poplin fabric boxers - it is true that stains seem to come out of that type of fabric easier - but... if you have more leakage/blood than just spotting, it will show through your pants which can be quite embarrassing...

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.