Newest Members
Barracuda312, Just Hanging, mossTI, E35, 1975
12339 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
4 registered (VASurvivor, tbkkfile, 2 invisible), 18 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12339 Members
74 Forums
63433 Topics
443434 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#246932 - 08/28/08 12:12 AM Re: Shitty funeral..shitty feelings. [Re: blueshift]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Blue,

I think you should try to find a lawyer to represent your interests. There are honest lawyers and they know how to do things.

I know that sometimes I have let people walk all over me when I should have just hired some legal representation.

Puffer

#248321 - 09/06/08 01:06 AM Re: Shitty funeral..shitty feelings. [Re: pufferfish]
blueshift Offline

Loc: infinity
Just an update on this situation. I finally got a hold of my sister and talked to her about it and she filled me in on a few things and I guess I feel better now about trusting my uncle. I kind of feel like an asshole for being as mistrustful as I have been, but then again, I'm a survivor and being mistrustful kind of comes with the territory.

My mom did write a will and after talking for a while with my sister about it I feel satisfied that things will be taken care of properly. Yeah, I guess there's a possibility I could end up getting burned but I just feel like the last thing I want to be is one of those money bickerers after the death of my mother.

I want my family relations intact because I really don't have that much family left anymore.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.