Newest Members
Mike Boyd, Serenity40, markm, hans32, SilentNoLonger
12133 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
casey (45), flaredsoul (31), Madcap (29), susie24 (59)
Who's Online
4 registered (kcinohio, focusedbody, estuardo, 1 invisible), 62 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12133 Members
73 Forums
62564 Topics
438373 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#247590 - 08/31/08 03:51 PM who you going to call?
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
MacGyver!

Macgyver theme

MacGyver on organ

"Well, when it comes down to me against a situation, I don't like the situation to win."

"If you don't have the right equipment for the job, you just have to make it yourself."

"His name is MacGyver; he can fix anything." - Pete (D.O.A.: MacGyver)

"We all get our priorities messed up once in a while."

"What is it with you people? Why are you so afraid of going after the truth?"

"A paperclip can be a wondrous thing. More times than I can remember, one of these has gotten me out of a tight spot."

"If I had some duct tape, I could fix that."

"You can do anything you want to do, if you put your mind to it."

"If you got something to say, you should say it or it's just gonna tear you up inside."

"Desperation tends to make one sort of flexible."

"Any problem can be solved with a little ingenuity."

"You can run away from your problems for only so long before they start catching up with you."

"When something's broken, the easiest thing is to throw it away, forget about it. But if you just step back and take a look at what you've got, you find a totally different way for it to work."

"If you let yourself be afraid of dying, you're just going to end up being afraid of living."

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#247592 - 08/31/08 03:57 PM Re: who you going to call? [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

i just noticed MacGyver, Malesurvivor sound kind of similar right? start with Ma, end in r, maybe? lol, maybe not

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#247595 - 08/31/08 03:59 PM Re: who you going to call? [Re: king tut]
kutcher Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Delaware
King,

That is just cool, makes me smile and laugh you are the best

In fact you KICK ASS

Dave

#247645 - 08/31/08 11:58 PM Re: who you going to call? [Re: kutcher]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Haha. Reminds me of the Saturday Night Live spoof they do of the MacGyver show, except they call it "McGruber". And he always gets blown up in the end. \:D

#247896 - 09/02/08 03:03 PM Re: who you going to call? [Re: EGL]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

I'm spartacus!

#247911 - 09/02/08 06:31 PM Re: who you going to call? [Re: king tut]
AndyJB2005 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Saint Paul, Minnesota
I was thinking Ghostbusters! That was their song, "Who ya gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!" lol

Before your time maybe -- although so is MacGyver. LOL \:\)

Ghostbusters!

#247931 - 09/02/08 08:25 PM Re: who you going to call? [Re: AndyJB2005]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

yeah i had ghostbusters in mind, so i thought it would be extra fun if everybody was expecting to find the ghostbusters but instead they found Macgyver with a roll of duct tape and a paper clip he can fix anything!!!

#247934 - 09/02/08 08:44 PM Re: who you going to call? [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Larry! MacGyver loves olives, he just said so, second season, disk one, The Eraser (i have developed a taste for olives thanks to Larry lol), anybody else like olives? you can't be MacGyver unless you do

do you know how Macgyver always carries a swiss army knife, is that legal these days?

#247991 - 09/03/08 03:17 AM Re: who you going to call? [Re: king tut]
dgoods Offline

Loc: Richmond area
Legal? Well, maybe not for carry-on, etc. but my Merchant Marine days made me say "Don't leave home without it":

as well as a bigger, sturdier buck knife, just for line(as in rope)-cutting emergencies, etc. Seamen on deck w/o knives got chewed out.

-William Shakespeare, Macbeth, Act IV, Sc. III

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.