Newest Members
Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss
12364 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
40035 (55), Brayton (60), DavidJ (65), Grout (29), JJM33 (43), RockyMtJoe (66)
Who's Online
2 registered (YYZGIRL, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12364 Members
74 Forums
63541 Topics
443935 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#247910 - 09/02/08 06:07 PM long tough road ..."Max"
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
I am now in shock leen, my fiancee called me, who by the way assisted in the surgery and now wishes she didn't because it ripped her apart, lisa called me after the surgery was finished and asked me if i wanted to see "max" ....of course i do....i'll be there in a minute....i said to her.
Anyway i came around the corner and i fell apart when i ever saw him lying down in the cage all shaved and an IV sticking out of his leg and wimpering and staples all over his chest and back and shoulder......
It really screwed with my emotions.....i thought i'd blow lunch and have a breakdown..max made it through ......lisa and i live on the 3rd floor and decided that max stay in the hospital for a few days at least this way he can recover without the worry or concern of falling down the stairs..........poor little guy.......he is doing fine and hopefully he'll be up and about soon...recovery for him cannot come any sooner ...i wish him a rapid healing........it hurts so much to see him like this........ \:\(

Coop

#247915 - 09/02/08 07:14 PM Re: long tough road ..."Max" [Re: thecoopstah]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Coop,

Glad it went well. Hope he continues to recuperate without difficulty.

John

#247955 - 09/02/08 10:27 PM Re: long tough road ..."Max" [Re: WalkingSouth]
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
God willing my "max" will be fine i love him so much...back to his ole self really soon........otherwise i'm not sure if he nor i can take much more of how painful this summer has been......the only thing that has gone nice and smoooooothly is the planning of our wedding........all we have left is to buy the flowers.......woooohoooo

Rich

#247990 - 09/03/08 03:04 AM Re: long tough road ..."Max" [Re: thecoopstah]
dangal Offline
New Here

Loc: seattle area
You and Max and your future bride are in my thoughts. God bless and keep us posted

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.