Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Daniel McKinney (35), Framery (44), JohanDoug (70), ltlkty (55)
Who's Online
2 registered (Shyshark, 1 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63177 Topics
441781 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#205874 - 02/18/08 01:25 PM Difficulty Dealing With Being Raped By A Woman
jcf1957 Offline

Loc: North Of The 49th Parallel
I've been contemplating my miserable past 28 years of living with Rape-Related Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. The fact of being tortured, sodomized, and beaten by two men at gunpoint is a harsh enough reality to endure. But they weren't the only perpetrators present. The fact of having a woman fondle and torture me with a hot curling iron in ways I prefer not to describe was just as bad if not worse. Does this make me question my manhood at times. I wouldn't speak about it if it didn't bother me. Yeah; it is humiliating to talk about it. But I need feedback from other men on this site who may have experienced similar experiences. If you are in anyway, shape, or form bothered about speaking frank about this; then this post is not for you. I would appreciate genuine input from other men who may have gone through experiences resemblance of my own.

Today well lived...makes every tomorrow a vision of Hope.
Anonymous

#205894 - 02/18/08 03:40 PM Re: Difficulty Dealing With Being Raped By A Woman [Re: jcf1957]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Colorado

#205986 - 02/18/08 11:27 PM Re: Difficulty Dealing With Being Raped By A Woman [Re: mogigo]
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

I have not had this history, but I know of other men here who have been abused by women. You will be heard and understood here, and I am very sorry of your need to be here.

andrei

#205988 - 02/18/08 11:33 PM Re: Difficulty Dealing With Being Raped By A Woman [Re: ak]
jcf1957 Offline

Loc: North Of The 49th Parallel
Thanks for the support ak. It's not taken for granted.
Thanks Again. Hope to talk with you on the chat line
Have a good one.

Today well lived...makes every tomorrow a vision of Hope.
Anonymous

#247799 - 09/01/08 11:02 PM Re: Difficulty Dealing With Being Raped By A Woman [Re: jcf1957]
James Landrith Offline

Loc: Alexandria, VA, USA
I was raped by a woman as well. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk. I've read your story before at another forum. The curling iron was not something I could easily forget after I'd read it.

As this thread is a little dated, I hope you are doing a little better now.

Edited by James Landrith (09/01/08 11:06 PM)
http://jameslandrith.com

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.