Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
alan's marc (43), Opal (59)
Who's Online
4 registered (On The Fringe, CafeMan, 2 invisible), 49 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62530 Topics
438182 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#247684 - 09/01/08 10:23 AM what are you doing today?
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
after healing circle i am going to our church labor day picnic.

i can't think of anywhere else i'd rather be, and i am so grateful that there is a place i can go to feel safe and loved unconditionally.

i hope you all have that in your life too.

enjoy the day fellow travelers!

ron

#247689 - 09/01/08 10:48 AM Re: what are you doing today? [Re: Sans Logos]
FLRich Offline
MaleSurvivor

Enjoy the picnic, Ron. I'm sort of lost today. I was supposed to help my dad today, but he had other plans, so I am trying to amuse myself in healthy ways (no alcohol). So far, so good!

My son "may" come over and help me hang ceiling fans in the spare bedrooms. Time with him is always cool.

Hope everyone has a great Labor Day! Remember our friends in New Orleans!

#247703 - 09/01/08 11:57 AM Re: what are you doing today? [Re: FLRich]
M3 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Central Ohio
The picnic sounds like fun.

I'm just going to be checking on my friends here and catching up on some contract work that I've been too distracted to complete the last two days. The weather here in Ohio has been gorgeous and I keep finding myself outside enjoying it, or playing Legos with the five year old boy from across the street.

And Rich, I'm glad Gustav dropped down to a Level 2 - everyone down there will be in my thoughts the coming days.

Michael

#247732 - 09/01/08 03:22 PM Re: what are you doing today? [Re: M3]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Trying to find another humor file for MaleSurvivor Off Topic

In a few days I'll start putting in some funny graphics.

Allen

Puffer

#247739 - 09/01/08 04:00 PM Re: what are you doing today? [Re: pufferfish]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
My wife and I are going to downtown Denver to get her a new laptop. The sales tax is considerably less there. And if we can remember to take it, we have a $50 gift card from last Christmas for some upper-end steak bar downtown too. So I'll be gone for a few hours. The weather is 70 degrees and sunny here.

Call me later,

Mark

#247772 - 09/01/08 07:45 PM Re: what are you doing today? [Re: Trucker51]
AndyJB2005 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Saint Paul, Minnesota
Today is my 18 hour work day. On ten, off five, on eight. BLAH. lol

#247773 - 09/01/08 07:53 PM Re: what are you doing today? [Re: AndyJB2005]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Hey Mark? What are you gonna do with her old laptop? You want it?

#247817 - 09/02/08 02:26 AM Re: what are you doing today? [Re: Hauser]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Oops, I should have said 90 degrees and sunny, like is usual around here. Forgot about the big food festival downtown so we just went to 92nd and Sheridan to Office Depot, then used our gift card at another of the chain's restaurants, Joe's Crab Shack. The gift card paid for 2 dinners, 2 appetizers including a shrimp bucket, and a frozen drink each. It is hard to believe that it took 9 months to use a Christmas restaurant gift card.

My wife got some brand-new mid-level Gateway laptop for $479, plus several programs that were on sale too. She spent a little over seven bills total. It is for her business. Her old Toshiba's hard drive was nearly maxed-out and it didn't have enough RAM either. I'm afraid that she has promised it to one of her sisters though.

I have an old Sony Vaio laptop that I'm not using for anything except storing my amusement parks and cities from Roller Coaster Tycoon and Sim City 2000. If you could figure-out a way to load that stuff onto my Acer I would be willing to part with it. It has Windows 98 and Word, and a number of other older programs like Adobe too. On the down side, the RAM is limited to 128 and the hard drive is a bit small too. Plus I have an old 486 hybrid desktop with a 3.5 drive and a CD drive that you could have free of charge. I can't even remember what OS it has, it is so ancient. But it is in good shape, so someday maybe you could display it as an antique!!!

he, he, he.

Mark

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.