Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 13 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63403 Topics
443286 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#247567 - 08/31/08 10:31 AM Delete
Samii Offline
New Here

Loc: Japan
Delete.

Edited by Samii (06/20/11 06:00 AM)
Edit Reason: I am sorry I am realizing now this is public forum.

#247572 - 08/31/08 11:37 AM Re: I did it. [Re: Samii]
kutcher Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Delaware
Sammii,

Not sure what you are talking about specifically but it sounds like you took a stand to help yourself and others, I applaud you and honor you, your courage and your overwhelming concern for others.

I wish I knew why you feel like throwing up, I have been feeling that way to a lot, but I am told it will pass.

Keep moving forward keept making stands I found your message to be very inspirational.

Your friend

Dave

#247575 - 08/31/08 01:23 PM Re: I did it. [Re: Samii]
dgoods Offline

Loc: Richmond area
Samii,
I am happy to learn you have acted to protect yourself. This is a very hard thing to do. I am not surprised you feel like throwing up; fear and shame can be more powerful than most people understand, and the fact of physical safety gives room for your heart and mind to try and make sense of what happened. Many strong feelings remain after the immediate threat is gone, and now that your attention is no longer focused on stopping the abuse, it is possible that you have started to reflect on what happened, and find yourself filled with shame and revulsion, as well as fear and uncertainty as to what should happen next. Thank you for being brave and strong enough to do what you did, and for sharing your story with us; please know we are always here to listen, and you are not alone. You have every right to fight for a life without pain, fear, and shame- you have done nothing wrong, and deserve love and support.

-William Shakespeare, Macbeth, Act IV, Sc. III

#247578 - 08/31/08 02:07 PM Re: I did it. [Re: dgoods]
inthegrass33 Offline
New Here

smart move, samii. now heal.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.