Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
aleja (40), bc22 (47), DavidMI (40), Forrest_Gump (39), Jay1946 (68), Malc4 (29), mpm01 (49), widpaulman (43)
Who's Online
3 registered (JW1230, pufferfish, Tiger1982), 15 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63575 Topics
444169 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#247557 - 08/31/08 06:38 AM A Horrible Night
kutcher Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Delaware
Yesterday I was triggering like crazy,started with the night before when new memories came flooding back and I was up most of the night being ill, my wife was great came to me and held me even though she has been looking for space.

Yesterday kept getting ill and kept looking to her and she kept getting more distant, then I asked her if she was coming home after a function she was going to, that was too much and she said she was not sure and she would call me. She took enough stuff so that I knew she was not coming home, there was no call, no text, nothing.

I actaully had to call the Crisis hotline and it helped. It was a horrible night but I made it through.

The light of day is good but all I want is to see her and get a hug, a hug from anywhere would be good right now but one from her would be magic.

It is so lonely and I hurts.

Thanks for listening.

Dave

#247563 - 08/31/08 08:45 AM Re: A Horrible Night [Re: kutcher]
1islandboy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: washington
Kutcher,

I belong to the fellowship of A.A. (helps in this situation)

For you, I suggest ANY support group. Coffee shops, even work well sometimes in a pinch.

maybe some type of volunteer work would get you OUTSIDE of your yourself and your pain.

Not a good time to isolate.

island

#247564 - 08/31/08 09:36 AM Re: A Horrible Night [Re: 1islandboy]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Kutcher,
I understand just where you are coming from, When my memories came back to me three weeks ago, I was into myself, I would stay in the dark, think in the dark, and cry inside in the dark. My wife knew that something was wrong, but because of the way that I have been sort of emotionally distant from her. I got no hug, no kiss. I was very much alone, and in despair, and it hurt. But in the last week I had told her my secret and we went to a therapy session together, maybe and just maybe I (we) won't be hurting and lonely any more. I wish you well, don't isolate yourself, come to these pages and you will never be alone again.
Pete

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#247588 - 08/31/08 03:47 PM Re: A Horrible Night [Re: petercorbett]
kutcher Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Delaware
So my wife is home and we are going on our date night tonight, I have to just enjoy the moment and not put to much or to little in it.

Thank you all for the posts, we are still rocky but were in the fight to find each other again.

Dave

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.