Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
6 registered (randombreeze, Scott1962, Jwmcd2, VASurvivor, 2 invisible), 35 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63402 Topics
443276 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#247215 - 08/29/08 07:15 AM It hurts! "I like you"
dark empathy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: durham, north england
One thought that's caused me a lot of hurt, is that the physically closest I've ever been to anyone was during my abuse. That I've been fondled, forced to touch girls, and effectively gang raped, but never kissed. that I was told on a dayly basis "do you want to F--k me" but I've never had someone tell me they loved me.

Recently though, something else which was said to me has had more significance.

during the abuse, one thing that was said to me was "do you like me?"

I'm trying to understand why i find this so hurtful. Is this all someone can get from me?

I know that other people have a closeness and feeling for each other which is very different. I've got friends, ---- friends I'm emotionally close to who've described the way they feel about their Bf's/Gf's, and I know it's something different. i know the way I've felt about the girls I've fallen for has been different, ---- but is this, is abuse what it means for someone to like me?

this was all sparked by a really horrific nightmare I had two weeks ago, which repeated itself last night. As people will know from reading my topic in F&F, I've Re-met someone I first met three years ago who my parents said was deffinately interested in me.

In the nightmare, we started off just sitting and holding hands, ---- as I've always wanted to. Then suddenly she was trying to pull down my trousers and grab my thing, and I absolutely froze, flashing strreight back to my mind state during the abuse.

What's wrong with me?

the girls involved in my abuse certainly weren't friends, we rarely spoke, in fact as I've said, it was just an instance of school bullying gone too far. However my body reacted to being touched, my mind was chill and screaming!

so why do I have this association?

#247287 - 08/29/08 03:49 PM Re: It hurts! "I like you" [Re: dark empathy]
kutcher Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Delaware
Dari Empathy

Although my situation is different I understand. Why is it that I could not handle a small touch or the back rub from my wife, this was not a dream but in reality. This is someone with stated love and affection and who I had happily made love to but could not stand the back rub.

Not sure why just that there is nothing wrong with you for having the association.

Thanks for sharing your fears

Dave

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.