Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 29 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63648 Topics
444523 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#247145 - 08/28/08 08:36 PM Re: He is someone else [Re: Junefriday]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Loc: New Jersey
I agree - good for you LittleMiss!!!!! When a relationship or marriage breaks up, the idea of "being friends" is a nice one, but it's false and unhealthy. It might be possible after some time has passed, but it is NOT possible immediately after a break. Why? because people need to re-adjust their whole life. We need to grieve a loss. Without grieving, the wound stays fresh and oozes constantly.

You've been allowing him to string you along because you love him and didn't want any of this in the first place. He, on the other hand, is simply afraid to live his life without you. I believe he doesn't know how to so he keeps pulling at your heartstrings. He has all of the comforts of the home you made together because he forced you to move. Now, he's playing like a teenager whose parents are out of town. It's grossly unfair.

Enjoy the hell out of your weekend and DON'T answer the phone. You need some peace!!

ROCK ON........Trish

#247193 - 08/29/08 12:14 AM Re: He is someone else [Re: Junefriday]
NY Daisy Offline
New Here

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!

#247195 - 08/29/08 12:46 AM Re: He is someone else [Re: NY Daisy]
Brokenhearted Offline

Loc: TX
Little Miss,
I am so proud of you for handling this as well as you are. Maybe it will be easier to set your boundaries without him around you all the time.

I also wanted to point you toward my post titled "T says H's Narcissism is bigger prob than his CSA". Your H sounds so much like mine, twists and turns everything around to look like YOU are the bad guy, has a temper, etc. Read the link I put in that other post and see if it matches up. There are ways to cope and deal and respond to a person's Narcissism. I am learning all about it now. I encourage you to do it if you think it's one of his traits, because it will help you whether you ever get back together or not. As long as you have dealings with him, it helps to know how to respond to him so he doesn't manipulate you any more.

You have done all the right things, incl. getting his family aware of this. He needs people to tell him "Your Game Is Over."
Good luck and have a calm and peaceful weekend.

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged around his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
Luke 17:2

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.