Newest Members
Green_Lantern, Safe11ride, WillWins, neophiliac, Jerone
12118 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
archie chisholm (61), Carlos418 (37), courtney (52), kurotake (55), lostsoul (63), Lukesgirl (28), michael banks (2014), Steffon (42)
Who's Online
3 registered (pufferfish, thevision, 1 invisible), 65 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12118 Members
73 Forums
62516 Topics
438105 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#246951 - 08/28/08 04:13 AM Re: News Update [Re: William K]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
I think they should find a really slow and painful way for him to die, or perhaps better a really slow and painful way to live

I don't know why the article worries about the impartiality of the jury, there is nothing unclear about the case, i wish i could get that guy, i would make sure he is not smiling, i hope they put him in prison instead, and let the prisoners tear him to pieces

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#247041 - 08/28/08 12:38 PM Re: News Update [Re: king tut]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

I read this the first day it was posted here and haven't been back since because of how shocked and shaken up I was after reading it.

Now I come back simply to say that that man is pure evil. He's proud of the evil he did and would happily do it again.

Quick and painless is certainly not what he deserves.

Perhaps they could turn him over to the family and let them do with him as they please.

#247044 - 08/28/08 12:46 PM Re: News Update [Re: JustScott]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Loc: New Jersey
In my first post to this thread, I said he took 4 lives in totality; that's not true. He admittedly murdered 2 little girls and is suspected in the murder of another little boy. Each of who I'm sure suffered similarly to Shasta and Dylan.

Yes, other inmates would do their best to make his life hell if he went to jail, but I don't think it would make a difference to what this person walking the earth is. I happend to agree with the prosecutor that he would continue to be a danger, even in jail.

He will die for his crimes, but not soon enough. I don't want revenge, it's too costly and time consuming. I simply want him gone.

#247066 - 08/28/08 02:32 PM Re: News Update [Re: Trish4850]
Stretch73 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Sea Isle City, NJ
Trish?

The death penalty is known as society's means of seeking revenge. I feel just as angry as anyone here, but I simply cannot support the death penalty because of it's many flaws, and also, I can't see how you can justify killing a man for his own crimes of murder.

"An eye for an eye" doesn't work. It's just like the law is trying to be passed in the Supreme Court that anyone who rapes a child is eligible for the death penalty. Do you understand how many perps who wouldn't normally murder the child they raped, who will now murder that child, because he/she is a witness, and he's getting the death penalty if caught?

I don't know. I don't claim to have all the answers, and the death penalty is a topic that will be discussed and debated by anyone and everyone as long as it is instituted in our laws. I can tell you that in a report, dating back to 2005, the U.S. Supreme Court noted that an average of 3 countries a year had abolished the death penalty. Currently, there are 122 countries who do not use capital punishment.Many, many of these countries have a far lower crime rate than the U.S. Go figure!

Rich

#247076 - 08/28/08 03:11 PM Re: News Update [Re: Stretch73]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
I say fry him.

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#247080 - 08/28/08 03:21 PM Re: News Update [Re: Stretch73]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Loc: New Jersey
I hear what your saying Rich and 95% of the time I would agree with you or at least take the argument to heart. I am not a death penalty advocate, I am very torn over its use. I am also one who rarely believes in absolutes. While more often than not it is right to believe and live by the statement that all life is precious and should be preserved, there are exceptions to every rule. I believe this creature is the exception. What he did was no accident; it was not a one time loss of his mind. He is a repeat rapist and murderer of children and adults alike. He has no regard for human life, not even his own and he remains a danger to all those who have contact with him.

I've been through this debate many, many times over the years, more often than not I've been on your side of the coin. You can argue with me and I'll see and understand your position, but in this particular case, I have no heart or brain tug telling me that perhaps I should think otherwise.

ROCK ON.......Trish

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.