Newest Members
MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two, VASurvivor
12331 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
7 registered (pufferfish, Dave PNW, lapchinj, VASurvivor, 2 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12331 Members
74 Forums
63407 Topics
443320 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#24699 - 10/19/03 07:07 AM Another apology of me
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
I just wished to say, I have been here for while tonight, attempting to respond at as many posts I can. But I notice that there are some posts that have to deal of sexual difficulties with partners, and such things as that. I wish to apologize to not respond at those posts. It is embarassing some, but I am not yet at point where I can discuss such things openly and easily, and truly, it is subject I do not know anything at all about. It is not that I find those posts less important or distasteful or anything. I did not wish to cause misunderstanding.

leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#24700 - 10/19/03 12:22 PM Re: Another apology of me
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
Leosha,

You lead by example. Please do not apologize over something like this. Let the guys who are further along on this particular road lead the rest of us by example, just as you do.

Thanks,

Joe

#24701 - 10/19/03 02:34 PM Re: Another apology of me
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Lee,

The fact that you respond, that you come here, means a lot to us all. I know it does me.

I love you man and it's great to know you care. I enjoy listening to what you have to say.

Peace and love,

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#24702 - 10/19/03 04:02 PM Re: Another apology of me
FlyWM Offline

Loc: Michigan
I'm sure everyone understands leo, and you aen't alone, I am same way, I am not really able to discuss such things either, and I too do not have experience in that subject either.

Peace,
Scott

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible in not a declaration, it's a dare.

--Adidas

#24703 - 10/19/03 04:34 PM Re: Another apology of me
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Leosha
I feel better because you care.

Dave

#24704 - 10/19/03 04:39 PM Re: Another apology of me
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Leosha:

It is enough for all of us that you are here and with us. Things will get easier for you. The important thing is that we know you are there for us and please remember always THAT WE ARE THERE FOR YOU.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.