Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
aleja (40), bc22 (47), DavidMI (40), Forrest_Gump (39), Jay1946 (68), Malc4 (29), mpm01 (49), widpaulman (43)
Who's Online
6 registered (1lifenow, pattom, 4 invisible), 15 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63574 Topics
444164 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#24679 - 11/26/02 10:07 PM Hi
Don-NY Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Long Island, NY
I don't have a lot to say yet.

I've been reading at least every other day (from someone else's computer - long story).

Tough times here lately but I see it's all working out. In a way, I feel partly responsible, as I made a post not long ago which was inappropriate, to say the least.

Quote:
We don't receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us from.
--Marcel Proust
(breathe......)
(stretch......)

Thanksgiving Day is Thursday, here in the USA.

(think....... for what am I thankful?)

1. Life.
2. Health and security of my loved ones.
3. THIS PLACE

A few years ago, out of the blue, (OK, out of a good heart and high emotion), my nephew started a tradition of "Family Hug" at all gatherings whether birthdays, holidays, or just barbecues. The hug is followed by this good natured,wise-guy rejoinder, "Love ya.....(pause).....Mean it.

So....

Much as I know how some dislike this, and I'm not inclined to it, I send this out to you all.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((YOU GUYS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Love ya. And I do mean it - no pause.

Donald

#24680 - 11/26/02 11:18 PM Re: Hi
Sleepy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Arizona, USA
((((((((Don)))))))))
Take man. I feel a special connection to you. Give your neice and nephew a big hug for me. My neice and nephew mean the world to me. In fact my neice invited me to her class's Thanksgiving party tomorrow over her parents and her grandparents. It makes me happy to mean so much to someone.

And Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, even if you don't celebrate it. You guys don't know what you're missing. It's a great excuse to gorge yourself with pumkin and cherry pie \:D .
Take care all,
mike

"Mental health is a commitment to reality at all times."
--M. Scott Peck

#24681 - 11/27/02 02:43 PM Re: Hi
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Donald:

Good to hear from you again. Hugs accepted & right back atcha brother!

BTW I like & relate both to the quote and to your signature line. Are you able to do any surfing off of Long Island?

Please check your PMs when you can. I hope things ease up for you. Take care.

Wuame

#24682 - 11/27/02 09:08 PM Re: Hi
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
We don't have Thanksgiving over here, at this time of year we celebrate Guy Fawks - the guy who tried to blow up our Parliment, a true hero in my book !

But I know how much Thanksgiving means to you guys, so have a good one.

Lloydy \:\)

#24683 - 11/28/02 12:06 AM Re: Hi
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Lloydy, Happy Guy Fawkes Day!

#24684 - 11/28/02 01:44 PM Re: Hi
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
BOOM no more Tony Blair \:D

Lloydy

#24685 - 11/28/02 01:54 PM Re: Hi
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Hi Don,

Enjoy those hugs for all of us who so long to have them too.

You are a great man, and a great inspiration. I trust that the crappy stuff passes SOON. Much love and peace and respect to you Don.

Bob

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.