Newest Members
mojo, James M, FredM88, Vermona, Jas52
12111 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
-Matt- (39), kevin1963 (51), Northwoods (61), rcb0973 (58), sportinrucks (29)
Who's Online
4 registered (Jas52, carperson, atari_kid86, CafeMan), 62 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12111 Members
73 Forums
62495 Topics
438040 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#246299 - 08/23/08 06:20 PM Leaving
Tinman Offline

Loc: Lake Forest, CA
I have been grateful for the support I have had here. I think this site is wonderful for survivors.

But I have to leave. Something has happened and I don't know how I am going to deal with it. But it seems wrong for me to be with survivors right now.

I don't know if I'll come back. I just know I can't be here right now. But I want to assure you it has NOTHING to do with anyone here. Or this site.

To the man who talked to me in chat as I am dealing with this: Thank you. I needed that. And I need something more right now. I just don't know what it is.

I thought I could never hurt so bad again. But you never know.

Bless all of you!

Paul

To the perps: Don't worry about me coming after you. But you damn well better watch out for God! "Vengeance is mine", saith the Lord

#246302 - 08/23/08 07:00 PM Re: Leaving [Re: Tinman]
Logan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
take care of your self, Paul.

although I have never met you, I have had to take my share of breaks away from the site for various reasons.

And, although I don't know what your motivations are, the point I want to make is this is about you and taking care of yourself. You should what is good for you and make that your priority.

Again take care and we will be here, if you decide to come back.

good luck,
Logan

-Blade Runner

#246308 - 08/23/08 07:46 PM Re: Leaving [Re: Tinman]
Barkabus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Paul,

I am so sorry to see you leave. What you are going through right now is horrific by any estimation. Please, I don't want to see you blaming yourself. If I may be so bold, I think you are leaving for the wrong reasons. I hope you reconsider.

You are in my prayers.
Mike

#246312 - 08/23/08 08:19 PM Re: Leaving [Re: Barkabus]
wojax Offline

Loc: Florida
Paul,
Leaving the site is not a real good Idea.. What ever you are going through we will stand with you as you work your way through.
Remember we are brothers and when you hurt we all hurt. Dont run from us, let us help...Nothing could make us not care for you. Please re-think....
God Bless you ..Gary

Jer 7:23 ps 91:16

#246377 - 08/24/08 11:55 AM Re: Leaving [Re: wojax]
michael banks Offline

Loc: Mojave Desert, Ca
Paul,

I too hope that you will reconsider leaving.
I consider you as an real asset to this site.
Your vulnerablitiy and honesty has been truely inspiring for me since I came to this site.

mike

"IT ought never be forgotten that the past is the parent of the future" John C. Calhoun

WOR Alumni Sequoia 2009

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.