Newest Members
cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive
12496 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
joeybird (54), ladyinwaiting (46), txpearl (46)
Who's Online
4 registered (Nothing Man, 3 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12496 Members
74 Forums
64169 Topics
447789 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#246147 - 08/21/08 11:57 PM Training wheels
NatureDrum Offline
New Here

Hi, folks. The last time I posted here it was to say the woman I've been seeing had decided to move out of state. I am happy to say she has had a change of heart and she is staying.

Although we have been friends for years the decision to start seeing each other is recent. In the past I have never trusted anyone enough to start a relationship so this is new territory to me. I have no idea what I am doing. It feels like that although I am very familiar with the knowledge of how a bike works I am just a kid on training wheels.

She is going through some tough times at the moment and I am trying to be there for her. I understand how it is important to the relationship. But the kid on the bike is saying "I have to be supportive of her feelings? What about mine?" And there it is- I have to learn how to be supportive of my own, too. Then I can share them with her.

I am sorry if this isn't clear. I'm just trying to put it out there.

Nat

My Story

#246148 - 08/22/08 12:15 AM Re: Training wheels [Re: NatureDrum]
coaster fan Offline
MaleSurvivor

"I have to be supportive of her feelings? What about mine?"

I certainly hope that one of the reasons that you want to continue to see her is because you know that she cares about you and is supportive?
Sure hope it is, and that it's a a two way street!
Best wishes,
CF

Edited cause I didn't spell "know" correctly. darn!

Edited by coaster fan (08/22/08 12:17 AM)

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.