Newest Members
The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101, JCEldrid
12286 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DruidWolf (39), Harry (33), knigh50 (53), mike54 (56)
Who's Online
3 registered (tbkkfile, irishguym, 1 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12286 Members
73 Forums
63203 Topics
441951 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#252076 - 09/30/08 11:37 AM Re: Am I really gay [Re: Sans Logos]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Hi Toby,

I think the question of whether you're gay or not is not as important as the question of what you are comfortable with. If you feel comfortable dating much older men, then that's really all that's relevant, in my opinion. Society doesn't blink much of an eye at an older man with a young woman, but we all know that a young man with an older woman causes stares and whispers. But that's just society's hangups. All that really matters is whether you are happy or not. If you are, then there's your answer. Peace and good luck to you, friend.

#252080 - 09/30/08 12:14 PM Re: Am I really gay [Re: EGL]
M3 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Central Ohio
Wow Toby, you have gotten a lot of advice on this. Here is a bit more. (Just what you need, right? LOL)

Work on your recovery and do not about your sexuality. The two are so knotted up right now that you may need some time to separate the two and do some healing before you can look at this topic clearly.

Do not let yourself get stressed by this or put pressure on yourself to "make a decision." When you are ready, I think this will be clear to you.

Peace and love...

Michael

#252085 - 09/30/08 12:27 PM Re: Am I really gay [Re: feelingafraid]
cbfull Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Your sexuality is as unique as you are. You cannot put a label on that. Labels only create pain and confusion. I think everyone here would agree with that.

Craig

Guilt and shame have never done any of us any good at all.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.