Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
MADcHATTER (54), Ready2MoveOn (44)
Who's Online
1 registered (tbkkfile), 37 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63788 Topics
445453 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#243418 - 08/09/08 10:46 AM update
Brokenhearted Offline

Loc: TX
Thanks so much for your prayers and posts.

I went to bed very angry last night. I just was burning up with it.

This morning over the phone I told my H that maybe he ought to at least 'get his head straightened out' and talk to someone before deciding that it is indeed his wife that is making him so unhappy. You know what he said??? He said, "I was thinking to do that."

So a glimmer of hope sneaked in. Next week I will call around to find a T who specializes in csa - you don't want to get a know-nothing who just tells him he's gay or something.

Again, thank all of you for your help. I was truly at my bittermost end last night, just sooooooooooo eaten up with it.

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged around his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
Luke 17:2

#243419 - 08/09/08 10:57 AM Re: update [Re: Brokenhearted]
BJK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Wow...that sounds like a turning point. However, in my experience on the outside looking in at relationships between survivors and their partners, many turning points might be necessary.

What the world needs now
Is some new words of wisdom
Like la la la la la la la la la.
-David Lowery

Having a friend who will keep a secret for you is worthless compared to a friend who won't keep a secret from you.

#243434 - 08/09/08 12:03 PM Re: update [Re: BJK]
NY Daisy Offline
New Here

I am happy for you Brokenhearted, I would be hopeful too.

Why are you finding him the T? It might be in his best interest if he found it himself, or you look through the insurance book, and narrow down the options for him, but let him decide. You don't want it to come back and bite you on the ass, if he has control issues. He could say you "MADE" him even though we know that isn't true.

Keep us posted, and again I am happy for you, NYDAISY

Edited by NY Daisy (08/09/08 12:04 PM)

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.