Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cards (33), korbin2003 (39), Rosemary (53), Zebra (47)
Who's Online
5 registered (coffeelady, 86, sadclown, Jay1946, 1 invisible), 21 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63218 Topics
442044 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#242135 - 08/03/08 04:25 PM Re: A Dark Day [Re: Trucker51]
Born to Resist Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southern California, USA
Hey Lance,

Hang there! I know what you mean. Yesterday I had a flashback of childhood abuse I had blocked out. It really fucked up my weekend. I'm actually looking forward to going to work on Monday to be around people and get my mind focused on something else. The weekdn seems kind of blown ... as fucked up as it seems ... its progress and with better tools at my disposal from therapy, support groups, and the weekends of recovery things will get better. Better for me ... better for you ... better for all of us.

Courage-Wisdom-Spirituality

#242205 - 08/04/08 02:53 AM Re: A Dark Day [Re: Trucker51]
Mylifesadream Offline
MaleSurvivor

Keep fighting. Keep working. It isn't easy, but there really isn't a viable alternative. The healing process is the the only way to become more healthy. I'm not sure there is a "healed" at least I've never found it, but there is a functional can laugh/love/build/help/heal/live that passes pretty well for a life. There are a lot of terrible problems people can have in this life that create a lot of different negative experiences that have to be dealt with and overcome. Loss is a part of life and accepting it and going on after enduring it is a part of living.

Stay strong and keep your mind on the end goals you have and what you can and have accomplished...

I hope this helps...

Edited by Mylifesadream (12/08/09 10:14 PM)
Edit Reason: Privacy Concerns

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.