Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
4 registered (bluesky, traveler, lapchinj, 1 invisible), 19 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12486 Members
74 Forums
64149 Topics
447598 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#241117 - 07/29/08 07:29 PM Aidans spiritual experiance
Aidanchase Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC
I've never posted in this part of the forum before. TO be honest I haven't talked(prayed) to god in a long time. However I never stopped believing he was there. Some of you have read parts of my story and I truly believe when I was alone in the dark it was him being there that kept me alive.

With that I have had an amazing experience. Recently I asked a girl out and she said yes! hehe ok thats big news on its own. Shes very caring and understanding of all aspects of me. She is also Christian which my first thought was FINALLY I don't need to hide my morals someone who shares the same views as me! I was in a rear end car accident the other day... I had been in accidents before and the worst memory is the sound of it. I was really scared and couldn't fall asleep. I asked Victoria how a person starts a prayer... I had forgotten.. Then for the first time in many years i prayed I thanked him for protecting me from harm in the accident and asked for his help to make the sound go away from my mind.

After the prayer i felt a calm come over me it felt so peaceful and humbling. I described it as the sun softly shining on your skin in a summer day. My mind was clear again, and my muscles relaxed... I had a very good sleep. Victoria also said a prayer for me I never knew couples could pray together it was a very powerful experience and I thought i'd share it with you guys!

#241122 - 07/29/08 07:32 PM Re: Aidans spiritual experiance [Re: Aidanchase]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Aidan,

It's good to see you making such progress and finding peace. That's what it's all about. And I'm glad you have someone to share it with. That makes all the difference.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.