Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63413 Topics
443353 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#242565 - 08/05/08 05:48 PM Re: Please delete my name.... [Re: JustScott]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
Well, if it IS all a charade, you'd expect a little more smoke and mirrors, like perhaps some empty motions to appear concerned.

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#242794 - 08/06/08 04:38 PM Re: Please delete my name.... [Re: Nathan LaChine]
jcf1957 Offline

Loc: North Of The 49th Parallel
Originally Posted By: Nathan
Andy,

As Andrei has already stated the boards are different then they where six months ago. MS is an ever growing an changing place, it might not feel the right place for you right now but in a couple of months it could feel perfect for you. Give it time you account is active take a break from the site an see if feels better in a week or so.

lots of love, Nathan

Andy;

What Nathan said may not be what you wanted to hear a this moment
but; I think it was well said.

I wish I could articulate the right appropriate words to say right now.
I find myself having to take long extended breaks from M.S.
It all gets too emotionally triggering at times. Too damned hard on the head. I need to rest and clear my head.
How many post's have you seen that state that the author of the post ("Didn't Feel That They Fit In Here At M.S.")
Well; I'm not going to rehash this topic again except to say that I believe there are a lot of guys here who can identify with this theme in some form or degree.
Sometimes at M.S. there are to many wrong things said by people that brings a lot hurt to others. And yes; I am humble enough to say that I have been caught off-guard doing this.

We all have to be man enough to admit our frailties and errors.

Andy; I can only hope your not leaving for the wrong reasons.
As Nathan said; maybe all you need is a break to clear your thoughts and find some inner peace.

Take Good Care of Yourself Brother
Hope to see you back soon.

Chris

Today well lived...makes every tomorrow a vision of Hope.
Anonymous

#245555 - 08/19/08 01:20 PM Re: Please delete my name.... [Re: jcf1957]
blueshift Offline

Loc: infinity
Andy you will be missed if you go. Only u know what's best 4 u, but I just hope u stay for own self. U been a good presence here. I don't know what your reasons R though, so like I said only u can say what's best.

Doug

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.