Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dm13 (39), Jaso (34), liliana888 (43), Raju (32)
Who's Online
3 registered (JW1230, AL-S, 1 invisible), 26 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64019 Topics
446781 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#239206 - 07/20/08 06:49 PM Buddhism and CSA
Samii Offline
New Here

Loc: Japan
Hello~ I know I am not posting very much and many person will not know me. But I am speaking with some of you some time in chat room.
All person who is knowing me is knowing I am Buddhist. Many person is not understanding that this is life style not religion. But this is not point~ Buddhism is helping me many way accepting what is happening in past and letting go of fear and anger. I am not monk. I am not priest. I am not teacher or studying Buddhism in monastery for many year. But Buddhism is thing all person can follow with out this. It is way of finding peace and learning from life.
After talking with some person in chat room I am thinking about writing some thing explaining how Middle Path in Buddhism and many teaching of Buddha can help many person here. Person is not needing being Buddhist or believing in it. This is not point. It is not religion.
If there is interest I will write it. It will be many part. And I will write it in Japanese and have Shido translate for me because he is very good with English and I am not. So it will take little bit of time.
I can only say what is helping and working for me. And if this is helping other person I will be very happy. If many person is having interest please let me know.

#239209 - 07/20/08 07:01 PM Re: Buddhism and CSA [Re: Samii]
AndyJB2005 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Saint Paul, Minnesota
I'd be very interested in reading what you write, Samii-san. \:\)

By the way, your English is fine! \:\)

#239210 - 07/20/08 07:14 PM Re: Buddhism and CSA [Re: AndyJB2005]
Samii Offline
New Here

I will start writing it. I have surgery today so I will have no thing better to do then write soon. Hehe. If many person is wanting reading it I will put it here.
Will this be best place to put it?

#239253 - 07/20/08 11:54 PM Re: Buddhism and CSA [Re: Samii]
trusty Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Indiana, USA
Dear Samii,
I am very much interested in seeking new paths toward a peaceful existence and would love to read what you have to share. This is a good place for it. [And, I agree also that your English is quite good...easy for me to understand.]

Thanks,

Russ

#239343 - 07/21/08 01:13 PM Re: Buddhism and CSA [Re: trusty]
blueshift Offline

Loc: infinity
I agree that your English is fine and that it would be great to have you share your wisdom here. I am looking forward to reading it!

#240817 - 07/28/08 08:45 PM Re: Buddhism and CSA [Re: blueshift]
Samii Offline
New Here

I am working on writing this but there is many thing happening in personal life making this slow. And Shido can not translate this for me now so I will need finding other person who can.

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.