Newest Members
tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom, JohnWC, KKumar
12423 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
biggbill70 (44), CP4 (24), EddieMi (46), EddieT (46), hemi1024 (54), Kage (70), kdj_74 (40), Knightswhitehart (49), otlhouston (47), TX_Space (47), VirtualBman (50)
Who's Online
2 registered (Scott1962, 1 invisible), 36 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12423 Members
74 Forums
63796 Topics
445499 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#234357 - 06/28/08 07:44 PM Re: The pedo's are posting on the BBC [Re: WalkingSouth]
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
erm,

thanks for the offer Ken, I'm going to come here more often for sure. But I'm kinda liking my minimal committment lifestyle at the moment.

I'm busy with Axis Counselling, but that's about it. I've even stepped down from the 4x4 Club committee after 10 years! It's nice to go and just drive.

It was interesting to see 'Dr Oldfield' going without any fuss from the BBC discussion, and maybe another 4 posters took their own posts off at the same time.

Oldfiels was tied up with NAMBLA at some point, but he now seems to be 'independant' and is all over the internet like a bad rash.
I think the other posters are part of a team that appear to post completely independantly in support of Oldfield, but I doubt they actually are.

There's still some woman ranting on and disagreeing with everything I say, which is ok it's a democracy and I can't be right all the time! But she has some 'agenda' that I can't be bothered to argue with so I've left the discussion.
But she does ring some alarm bells, so my old mod skills haven't deserted me!

Dave

#239377 - 07/21/08 04:32 PM Re: The pedo's are posting on the BBC [Re: Lloydy]
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Dave, glad to see you back, and hope Kirk is OK.
I didn't see much of a pro-perp response in the
article, but I cannot read too much into so many
comments.

BTW, is the NAMBLA been brought down yet?
If not, the authorities really are complicit
with perp behaviour.

Sigh,

ste

#239512 - 07/22/08 10:39 AM Re: The pedo's are posting on the BBC [Re: reality2k4]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Dave,

It's great to see you taking the fight to NAMBLA, and I'm glad you will be around more. But I have to tell you the coffee still sucks in the mod room and Trish has put up country music posters.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.