Newest Members
Green_Lantern, Safe11ride, WillWins, neophiliac, Jerone
12118 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
betterdays (29), ChevyMan76 (46), cuda (48), swartzhund (42), wdf9 (70)
Who's Online
1 registered (Safe11ride), 69 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12118 Members
73 Forums
62517 Topics
438110 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#239061 - 07/19/08 10:30 PM American Trucking
LN3(SS) Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MD
I'm coming up on my 10 year eligibility window to use my Vocational Rehabilitation benefits from the VA in a few years. I don't think I would want a job with a lot of supervision involved and have given some idle thought to trying to get them to pay for me to get my CDL.
My question is, I'm 100% service-connected for PTSD and prostate problems resulting from the incident. Is it even possible to get my CDL? Who do I ask without being "official"?
Thanks to anyone who might know.

"When we go into battle, I will be the first to set foot on the field, and I will be the last to step off, and I will leave no one behind. Dead, or alive, we will all come home together." LTG Hal Moore, Jr., USA (Ret.)

#239278 - 07/21/08 05:03 AM Re: American Trucking [Re: LN3(SS)]
michael banks Offline

Loc: Mojave Desert, Ca
Trying to see if the dmv in the state of md has a website and check there . Or call a truck driver training school in your area and talk to someone there.
mike

"IT ought never be forgotten that the past is the parent of the future" John C. Calhoun

WOR Alumni Sequoia 2009

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.