Tanks for clarifying things for me on my last post. I can understand your reasons and it holds true that we are responsible and segregation of any one group would not be helpful. After all I was helped by many posts from people of all ages, all groups. Sometimes I forget how important interaction is on this site. We all have been through our own hell and share a lot of common pain, fears, shame.

Sorry for the rant, I had a manic episode, was up for days and was under a lot of stress. There was really no reason for me to bring this up again since it had already been covered before in other posts long ago.

I understand you got to do what you got to do to keep this place safe for all. In the end its up to all of us to take part in keeping MS safe.
For the most part I have had a good experience here and it has helped me move on to a better place in my life. I hope others will reach this stage of recovery. Once again sorry for bringing up old topics, I'm sure you guys have more important things to do than read rants about things that have already been covered. You guys to a great job and I have a lot of respect for what you guys do for this site.
Ricky

__m_τΏτ_m__
|| || || || || || |