Newest Members
RepressedMem, jet_step, JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut
12468 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kinghenri (26)
Who's Online
1 registered (rolex), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12468 Members
74 Forums
64031 Topics
446842 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#238943 - 07/19/08 12:30 PM Questions at the employee summer picnic today:
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
1. So.........do you have a girlfriend, or are you married? Answer: no and no

2. So.....do you have any kids? Answer: no

3. So........where did you go to college? Answer: I didn't

4. Where do you live? Answer: Just up the street in the cheapest apartments in town, and alone.

5. What do you do in your pastime? Answer: Nothing, I play a lot of video games though, by myself.

I can just see how this is gonna go lol..............oh well I gotta do it otherwise I'll be deemed "anti-social".......heavens I wouldn't want to be thought of THAT way now would I?

#238944 - 07/19/08 12:36 PM Re: Questions at the employee summer picnic today: [Re: Hauser]
Barkabus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Alan,

Have you thought about inventing an alter ego? You could have fun with it! Alter-Alan the clubin' party animal womanizer!

OK, just (another) thought.

Mike

#238945 - 07/19/08 12:38 PM Re: Questions at the employee summer picnic today: [Re: Barkabus]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Well...........the trouble with lies is that you have to keep track of them,..........and with MY memory...........well......need I say more?

#238950 - 07/19/08 01:13 PM Re: Questions at the employee summer picnic today: [Re: Hauser]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
I hear you alan, I'm embarassed with what my life has become. I'm a 30 year old who still lives with his parents and works the same $10 an hour job he had when he was 16. I've never had a girlfriend ever.

I don't know how you should handle it, your right lying requires remembering and from someone who also has memory issues I agree that would be a problem.

Hope everything goes well
Jason

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#238952 - 07/19/08 01:19 PM Re: Questions at the employee summer picnic today: [Re: onlyakid]
Barkabus Offline
MaleSurvivor

You just need to write down the details of your alter-ego.

Of course you'll have to write down the details of any conversation you've had concerning said alter-ego. hmmm...so much for half baked ideas.

#238969 - 07/19/08 03:04 PM Re: Questions at the employee summer picnic today: [Re: Barkabus]
irishguy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Dublin, Ireland
Just be yourself alan, your cool just the way you are.. or you could bring along a xbox and get some gamin on...

#239040 - 07/19/08 09:55 PM Re: Questions at the employee summer picnic today: [Re: irishguy]
deck Offline

Loc: Indiana
Alan-

Be honest. There is nothing wrong with any of these answers...or any answer for that matter. My answers would be very similar. Ask them questions. People love to talk about their kids, school and jobs. Talk about games-you would be surprised how many people play or have played games.

You're doing great. Just keep going.

deck

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.