Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
biggbill70 (44), CP4 (24), EddieMi (46), EddieT (46), hemi1024 (54), Kage (70), kdj_74 (40), Knightswhitehart (49), otlhouston (47), TX_Space (47), VirtualBman (50)
Who's Online
2 registered (RebeccaW, 1 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63792 Topics
445485 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#238748 - 07/18/08 08:23 AM Re: Leaving... [Re: indygal]
Abigale Offline

Loc: Northern NJ
Liv2124
I give you much credit. I hope one day I can be strong and make decisions that are needed. I love him so. I am afraid that I am living in a dream world and he will love me again. I know this isn't about me. But I am involved. I wonder do i start my life or do I wait to see if we can pick up our life when he is ready. Life is precious and we only have one. I am so confused.

#238852 - 07/18/08 09:43 PM Re: Leaving... [Re: Abigale]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Loc: New Jersey
Liv,

You are strong. You know that; we've talked about that. And yes, I understand your love for him and the torment of the last 30 years, and probably even more the last few days. Making life changing decisions is always brutal, many times even when it's the best, smartest decision in the world. When you question yourself, and you will, remember that I and everyone here believes in you. You know you did all you could to help the man in your life but he couldn't accept it enough to help himself.

I'm glad you accepted the new job. There isn't a doubt in my mind that you will succeed where ever you go, both professionally and personally.

I admire the way you've always conducted yourself here, which is all I have to go by, but if it's any indication of your real life, then it would be an honor to have you as a friend.

I wish you all the best Liv!

ROCK ON...........Trish

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.