Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
BobbyJay (53), john50049 (57), Samii (34)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64014 Topics
446752 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#238723 - 07/17/08 10:41 PM Psych Ward!!!
skooter27 Offline
New Here

Loc: Fairbank, AK
Well, after all this fighting and crap to "heal"!! I ended up in the Psych Ward for a while!! My mother ended up coming down to Indy and "rescuing" me.... Well, I don't know, I would beg to differ. Now I have relocated, and no one wants to address anything.. This is pissing me off. I am supposed to be up here to heal, but I feel like I am back at square one!! WTF!! I just don't know where to head next.... What do you do when you can't find any encouragement?

#238732 - 07/18/08 12:37 AM Re: Psych Ward!!! [Re: skooter27]
dangal Offline
New Here

Loc: seattle area
Wow, sorry to hear that. I wish I could offer you some wonderful advice but I have nothing, I can offer you only prayers and hope that things get better for you....

#238734 - 07/18/08 01:46 AM Re: Psych Ward!!! [Re: dangal]
LN3(SS) Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MD
I can speak to part of this. Relocating never solves the trouble all by itself. Yes, Fairbanks is a lovely place to be from what I hear. But a change of scenery is meaningless unless you are able to take steps to change. I will gladly give some encouragement, having been where you are at. Look inside yourself and ask the person there what he wants to do. Ask the local Health Dept. what facilities they have to help. Start with the small things, and let the big things fall into place.

"When we go into battle, I will be the first to set foot on the field, and I will be the last to step off, and I will leave no one behind. Dead, or alive, we will all come home together." LTG Hal Moore, Jr., USA (Ret.)

#239255 - 07/21/08 12:18 AM Re: Psych Ward!!! [Re: LN3(SS)]
skooter27 Offline
New Here

Loc: Fairbank, AK
Thank you for your repy..... \:\) It helps.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.