Newest Members
MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise
12464 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Blakanezebruh (43), OneWithStrength (37), Parker (45), scottyg (42)
Who's Online
1 registered (Garf), 21 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12464 Members
74 Forums
63990 Topics
446630 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#23858 - 08/01/05 05:20 AM Re: Post 3000
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Mike,

THAT didn't give you the idea that my people can be rather, um, long-winded?? ;\)

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#23859 - 08/01/05 06:53 AM Re: Post 3000
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey, Leosha, 313 posts, yes, it's quite an accomplishment. WHAT, IT'S NOT 313 BUT 3013? GOOD HEAVENS, HAVE I BEEN AWAY THAT MUCH.

But, I've been meaning to ask you about what you said in post 489, do you remember? You said that when you got to number 3000, you're were going to throw a kegger. Do you remmber? So, when, where and can we bring dates?

Ok, ok, so you can't remember...that's ok. The good words that you've spoken here have been inspiring, growth provoking and kind. Once in a while you may take one of us to task, and while we may send it down the hall to someone who gives a s--t, we heed your good words and put them to work for us.

Keep writing, keep recovering and keep us in line. Your words really do make a difference in our lives.

You're an asset to this site, you're an asset to yourself, and I know your friends couldn't get along without you.

Thank you, Leosha, many, many more words and posts to you.

David

#23860 - 08/03/05 06:29 PM Re: Post 3000
theo Offline
MaleSurvivor

leosha,
3k posts...good thing for us you never hush up ;\) . thank you for always being there, bro

- It is gift, and gift will find its way
- I inherit through my choice. I build through my affirmation. It is through my freedom that I nurture, or fade into autonomy
- I was not given to serve life, but to embrace it

#23861 - 08/03/05 08:35 PM Re: Post 3000
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
As MY people would say, Leshka, "Holy fraykin shite!" \:D

(For those who'll NOT understand the reference, just try saying the above AS SPELLED with an Irish accent)

Leo, you've grown much while I've known you, and you've given much hope to this old codger. While I ain't around as much, I'm always around to hear what you've got to say. Mostly because you've helped me at least as much as you've been helped here.

Now, while I will not take the cheap road of comparing your longwindedness (hey, YOU said it! :p ) to classic writers of your homeland, let us just say I'd rather listen to you than read Dostoeyevsky (roman sp?). And you are nowhere near as disturbing as "Notes from the Underground."

A buncha bananas, at least 3,000, back atya my good friend.

((((((((((((Leshka))))))))))))

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.