Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 18 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63402 Topics
443276 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#238647 - 07/17/08 10:48 AM Re: Forgiveness Crap [Re: hogan_dawg]
BJK Offline
MaleSurvivor

I have to put you on ignore, Hogan. You're conversations with me seem to be directed at confrontation rather than anything productive.

Bryan

What the world needs now
Is some new words of wisdom
Like la la la la la la la la la.
-David Lowery

Having a friend who will keep a secret for you is worthless compared to a friend who won't keep a secret from you.

#238648 - 07/17/08 11:01 AM Re: Forgiveness Crap [Re: BJK]
hogan_dawg Offline

Bryan my terse reply IS a confrontation. I'm sorry you feel my aim generally is to confront you, because it is not.

I confronted you here, in this instance, because everyone has little fantasies and desires that won't withstand public scrutiny. LW happened to speak one of these desires that wasn't socially acceptable. But we all know that he's sharp enough to put these trivial fantasies in their proper place.

I sometimes used to wish my boss would fall off his chair. It's just mental play.

I thought you needed to be confronted about fault finding more than he needed to be confronted about a fantasy desire that was going nowhere anyway. I see no value in critiquing desires that he himself knows may not be filled. These desires amount to no more than mental playthings.

Edited by hogan_dawg (07/17/08 12:10 PM)

#463151 - 03/25/14 03:05 PM Re: Forgiveness Crap [Re: AndyJB2005]
jas4159 Offline

forgiveness is to complicated for anyone to have any one answer. it is a personal decision as to what it means to each of us and how we choose to deal with it. I can relate to your anger and frustration.

rich

justanothersurvivror.wordpress.com

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.