Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ByondClosedDoors (41), Dave1425 (32), DeafDavid (23), LowSky (57)
Who's Online
1 registered (Jacob S), 42 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63117 Topics
441397 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#237126 - 07/09/08 09:27 PM Hoping someone weighs in or responds
bmac Offline
New Here

Loc: Atlantic Canada
Well I have to say that I can relate to your husband in many different levels, for me, I was abused by my uncle at 7, then raped by my best friend when I was 10, for me I had so many tendecies with ts, anal sex, being pegged that it was really confusing. My first marriage I tried to open up and talk about it, but she wasn't the right person or support for me to do that, although I did try to express my interest in anal sex, she thought I was gay and certainly un supportive. I currently am married to my true love who does understand and support my past, I know I have sexual issues that are different from some and have gone to councilling for them, my counciller of coures was insupport of them as long as it was hurting anyone including myself. My wife does "peg" me from time to time and for me is very enjoyable, But i do find that I don't obsess about it anymore and that for me i just go on with my normal days. I know 100% that I'm not gay, just have interests that turn me on which of course may have been affected from my abuse, rape. But my beautiful wife and I do have a very healthy sexual relationship, which couldn't be possible without her openness and support and understanding of my confussion, and past history. Everyone is diffent, but just thought i would fill in with my two cents in hopes to tell you that your husband isn't alone or the only one with these thoughts that are come from past sexual history. I commend you for being open and supportive to him and for yorself to get help, it's not easy dealing with demons or past in our head, feeling all alone to work things out, and they do play a part in your life, i wish you all the best, and hope you get the help from within, eachother with your abuse. Regards,
bmac

#241617 - 07/31/08 10:06 PM Re: Hoping someone weighs in or responds [Re: bmac]
bmac Offline
New Here

Loc: Atlantic Canada
I guess know one wants to weighin.......

#241674 - 08/01/08 03:12 AM Re: Hoping someone weighs in or responds [Re: bmac]
1islandboy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: washington
Sorry bmac,

It's not that I do'nt want to weigh in, it's just that I've kinda been preoccupied with my new kinky hypersex girlfriend on a neighboring island. I don't know what I can add to this post, other than I can relate 100%. I am open honest and willing to discussing this topic... here or in pm mode. Several of my posts relate to this subject.

I bought a brazilian, that I'm thinking about giving to her on my birthday as a present for my birthday. (lol get it...She unwraps the present and I receive it). Thats just got to be filed under the weirdest present ever given or recieved by yours truly.

Question? I feel as if I am responding to a sub topic, Is there another post (in relation to to your husband in many different levels) line one?

Truth is stranger than fiction.

island

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.