Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
2 registered (VASurvivor, randombreeze), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63402 Topics
443276 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#235860 - 07/04/08 11:02 PM Membership
Tinman Offline

Loc: Lake Forest, CA
I know this is not really a discussion board issue, but I need an anser.

I am thinking of becoming a dues paying member, but I want no mail from this site. I don't want anyone to know I am here and maybe accidently open something from here. You will have my address from my credit card. And that usually means mail. Even junk mail.

Is it possible to join without getting mail?

To the perps: Don't worry about me coming after you. But you damn well better watch out for God! "Vengeance is mine", saith the Lord

#235889 - 07/05/08 01:29 AM Re: Membership [Re: Tinman]
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Tinman,

Here at MS we respect your right to not get ANY mail at all from MS. Once you join MS you tell Trish to remove you from all mailing lists and you will never get anything from MS. If you have any questions or would like to know the exact way to register so you don't get emails from us I can walk you through it.

Nathan

#235911 - 07/05/08 03:24 AM Re: Membership [Re: Nathan LaChine]
1islandboy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: washington
Dear nathan,

I am, on the other side of the fence,I was wondering, if you could contact me with events that happen in my area.(e-mail or personal message saves paper.

thanks,lol

Iislandboy

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.