Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
4 registered (kcinohio, 3 invisible), 32 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63653 Topics
444536 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#234653 - 06/30/08 11:33 AM help
Justintime1 Offline

I hate myself for asking, but,i really need to talk with someone please

#234655 - 06/30/08 11:41 AM Re: help [Re: Justintime1]
Scoutvictim Offline

Loc: St. Louis, Missouri
meet in chat???

Happiness is like peeing your pants; Everyone can see it, but only YOU feel the warmth.

Peebles, Ohio WOR alumni, Oct. 2007

#234660 - 06/30/08 12:30 PM Re: help [Re: Scoutvictim]
Justintime1 Offline

Thanks but forget it, its not worth the effort, sorry I asked and sorry Im here being like this today, one second I feel like i need to talk, next second I dont care, next second I want to hurt, next second Im mad, next second Im crying, next second Im numb, I dont know whats wrong with me today, im so sick of myself and of this shit, i keep wanting to ask why me but then if I do that I feel like i should just shut up and deal with it and not feel sorry for myself, I get to acting like this and I can understand why my foster parents hated me so bad, i dont blame them for trying to shut me up all the time, i was stupid and clumsy and couldnt follow any rules so thats why, my bf was awful to me over the weekend and something has to change but id rather be with him and get treated bad than be alone, even if I left id just end up with someone just like him, just like all of them, I feel like I am a magnet for these people who just want someone to hurt and I just keep taking it and taking it and don't say anything. its pathetic. I am pathetic.

#234946 - 07/01/08 01:43 PM Re: help [Re: Justintime1]
blueshift Offline

Loc: infinity
You are not pathetic!You are just in a place where most if not all of us have been at some time or other. PM me any time. I'm here for you.

#235200 - 07/02/08 03:13 AM Re: help [Re: blueshift]
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK
this list is here to help people . because we do understand what it is to be where you do not know what ealse to do.
You are welcome to PM any time that you need .

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.