Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (28), GL (67), JohnP725 (66), Lloydy (61), Marie-TwoOfUs (35)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 27 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63185 Topics
441811 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#234708 - 06/30/08 05:04 PM Re: Loosing a friend I never had. [Re: arronb]
blueshift Offline

Loc: infinity
Well, to tell you the truth, I think I'm already past that point now. Part of this that I haven't mentioned yet is that this is the same person I talked about in a thread some months back (link below), so this relationship already had a rocky history.

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=206483&page=4#Post206483

I just sent the following message to him.

(Name(omitted)), I'm sorry to say this but I just can't deal with this relationship anymore. I didn't say anything last time I was with you because I was afraid of overreacting and wanted to think things over before I reacted at all. But now I have thought things over and I just feel it's best if I break it off now.

It really bugged me that you let your friend at the bar who I didn't know say some shit about putting a hood on me, starving me and making me eat kitty food. WTF? It was just a joke, sure, but if someone I knew that you didn't know said something like that in your presence about you, I would have been pissed and would have expected you to be pissed too.

Jokes like that might be fine where everyone knows each other and knows that no one will be offended, but your friend totally acted like an asshole saying that and it didn't seem to bother you.

That by itself wouldn't have been a big issue, but this was just a week or so after the time before when you got drunk, started talking like a racist and then later told me I was going to get fucked that night whether I liked it or not.

Of course I didn't take you seriously when you said that, but I didn't feel at all good about it because I told you I had been raped..not so you could say shit like that to me but so you could be supportive and try NOT to say shit like that or anything else that might put me on edge.

I cut you some slack because you were drunk but how much of that am I going to have to do with you? Have you been telling all your friends at (name of bar(omitted)) that I'm your bitch because I play submissive with you? That's what it seemed like to me after hearing that shit about the kitty food. No, I don't like fucking fancy feast!

Anyway, I'm sure you are getting sick of my trust issues, probably as sick as I am of your not taking my trust issues seriously, so I'm signing off on this now, and it's not up for discussion any more. Blame it on the booze if you want, but your the one who kept pouring it down your gullet when you knew it turned you into an asshole.

I do think you are a nice person---at least when your sober and it hurts to loose your friendship, but I'm sure we will both get over it and move on. Take care of yourself.
Doug

I highlighted it in red because, where he is concerned, I am definitely in redshift mode now.

#234709 - 06/30/08 05:25 PM Re: Loosing a friend I never had. [Re: blueshift]
blueshift Offline

Loc: infinity
In my dreams I'm dying all the time
As I wake its kaleidoscopic mind
I never meant to hurt you
I never meant to lie
So this is goodbye
This is goodbye

Tell the truth you never wanted me
Tell me

In my dreams I'm jealous all the time
As I wake I'm going out of my mind
Going out of my mind

Moby "porcelain"

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.